Vodacom / number not registered on network
I use my phone for business use and today while busy on a call with a client, the call cut off. I tried calling the client back and the call won't go through and a message comes up...not registered on network.
I later had to use my wife's phone [mtn ] to call 082111 for help. When they checked on the system ...apparently some idiot at the shop blocked my number...the agent referred to it as Sadmin. I was last at vodaworld in March 2016 for my upgrade. So don't understand how this incompetent person could do this. The call center agent said he is waiting for his supervisor to sort out my problem and they will call me back. It is now like 3hrs later and still nothing.
Potential clients etc could be calling...and with me hot answering...who knows how much business i am loosing because of one incompetent person.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - signal from vodacom
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service