Vodacomlost handset (repair, job no [protected])

On the 15th may 2018 I took my mobile phone in for repairs to vodacom blue route mall tokai, cape town. The phone was then sent to vodacom repair shop at canal walk, century city. The phone was then sent to vodacom repairs johannesburg.

On the 24th may 2018 the phone was repaired and despatched from jhb to canal walk. The phone was then sent to vodacom blue route on the 25th may. I was informed via sms that the phone was ready for collection. I went to pick the phone upon the 29th only to learn that the wrong phone had been sent. I was then told by the staff at vodacom blue route mall that my phoe had been sent to the wrong branch.

Since the 29th may I have been into the branch 3 times to follow-up on my phone as their customer service is pathetic and they have not contacted me once to provide clarity on the whereabouts of my handset. All efforts to trace my handset have been fruitless and all they have are excuses and continue to blame the couries service.

I have now reached the point where I intend to cancel my debit order and will only continue to pay the contract once myhandset has been returned to me.

I trust that this complaint will find its way the person at vodacom and that this matter will be resolved as a matter of urgency

Regards