Vodacomlg k3 - phone cancellation

I received a call from accounts department on the 26 April 2017, telling me that I'm behind with my account. I told them that I returned the phone long ago as soon as I discovered that I don't like it. Today I receive another call from Vodacom, I told the lady that I cancelled this contract and she agreed that she can see that from her screen but I need to contact cancellation department to process everything then they can clear my account & name.I spoke to Webster from cancellation & he was very suprised as he confirmed that he can see that I returned the goods & they have done everything on their side (call ref no. [protected]).I called accounts department again to ask them to clear my name but this guy now told me to contact customer services & he offered to put me through, the lady told me she is on pre paid & she can't help me.I need this sorted out soon as I don't owe them, don't have a contract with them anymore & am on pre paid now. for further Information please contact me at [protected].

Apr 28, 2017