Vodacom / deals offered is not what you get / pay for
Got a call from Vodacom offering a deal on a Samsung S9 with 200minutes, 200 sms's and 5G of data @ R599p/m. 1). No minutes were received 2). No data was received 3) Monthly installment is over R800! You keep on logging calls and calls, they will escalate etc. etc. etc. and eventually after NUMEROUS calls, it gets sorted.
Only data received, still no minutes, no I have to buy airtime as if I'm on pre-paid!! Totally unacceptable!!!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service 
- Vodacom - contract cancellations