[Resolved] Vodacom / contract migration
I would like to escalate about the incomplete contract migration from Prepaid voda number to Contract Red Premium plan.
I recently took a contract with Vodacom last week Tuesday from Vodashop Brooklyn.
From the contract, I requested my current Prepaid number [protected] to be migrated to Contract and SIM SWAP from micro SIM to NANO to SIM to be able to use the New iPhone 7.
Since from the 30th some of my line services are blocked ie: Internet 3G, CLIP caller identity.
Contacted Vodacom Solution and Submitted incident #ref1-[protected] still not resolved.
Escalated to Vodashop Brooklyn Anita and Craig on Friday 02/12 and they also submitted an incident
#ref INC000005677065. Still nothing has changed.
Vodacom Brooklyn can process an request order for Sim SWAP to NANO SIM because my number is Blocked from SIM SWAP request.
I tried to cancel the new contract because of these unresolved issues with my contract migration, unfortunately the cancellation team informed me that my number is still Prepaid.
All my issues are still not resolved and no feedback from Vodacom customer care
Your assistance will be highly appreciated
Went to vodaworld customer care walk in centre. my query was resolved.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling