Vodacom / cellphones, laptops and tablet on contract
My husband passed away on March 22/ 2017 and he had a contract at Vodacom .
His daughter had a phone which was stolen and his phone is/was due for upgrade which I am not going to do anyway! Now I want to know what is the issue that I have to pay the account as the contract has been flagged. The estate has not been finalised and there is no money in the estate!! What an I supposed to do now and as far as I know the Consumer Board stated that I cannot be held responsible for that and the stolen phone is not my concern! How is Vodacom going to handle this now?
I cannot afford to keep on paying a phone that is stolen. What am I suppose to do...
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling