Vodacom / billing and illegal account debit on long-cancelled contract

1 South Africa

Fair enough, we currently live in a country where service delivery has been replaced by uselessness and outright dumb insolence, where the customer is never right, and one who complains about poor quality service apparently is the one with the attitude problem. Voda"con" definitely takes First Prize in the contest for employing more than a sufficient number of useless imbeciles to ensure that one moment, you have a machine telling you, a year after your contract has been shifted to a different network, you now owe them R800+. Then, after listening to this rubbish four times a day for two and a half weeks, I'm told there's been a huge mistake - Voda"con" owes ME money...! Wow. Well, you'd think it'd end there, but this is furthest from the truth. Roughly nine nincompoops down the phone line, one can NEVER get through to the Collections Department - and then, to add insult to injury, they recently debited R640 from my bank account without my consent...! Wow, Voda"con", you have TRULY earned your stripes as the biggest administrative balls-up in the country. Perhaps your C.E.O. should sign up for the next Government Elections. Oh, sorry, if all of the aforementioned was not enough, I just now received an email from your Idiot Club claiming I owe you R1 800+! Catch a wake-up, Voda"con" - you'll be hearing from my Attorney forthwith.

Ch