Vodacom / bad service
I would like to lodge a complaint because of bad service that I received from the Vodacom Shop in Vredenburg Mall. I was assisted by a gentleman who:
1. Was smelling very bad (Smoke smell). One could hardly draw ones breath.
2. I enquired about a 10" Tablet. He gave me the price of R1999, however when I asked if I can see it he said that he can show me a 10" tablet in size but not the one that I am enquiring about.
3. I again asked him that I wanted to see how it works on the internet. He stated the following: "You can go to Incredible connection or Game and see if they have a model on display".
I am representing a NGO and we are investigating the cost to purchase between 10 and 20 tablets for a Maths program.
This gentleman was not interested in helping me neither was he prepared to look at any discount. I will not go back to this shop again and will spread the word in the area that we live.
I have been a customer of Vodacom for many years as well as my total family.
This is not what we expect from Vodacom.
Anton van Rooyen
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling