Vodacom 3g Data / huge bill for 3g data
I have received two huge Vodacom bills for October and November 2009 amounting to R8500 for the two months. Since 2007 I have the 500 meg contract of R249 per month and ONLY paid that amount untill receiving this HUGE amounts. I have not increased my internet activity at all and did not download the amount Vodacom keeps me liable for. I have requested proof and only received part of their data lists only on 29 Dec 2009 but already I was blacklisted externally.
I don't know how this happened but could it be a Vodacom employee fraudelent downloading data on my account? ???Meter reading problems, Software / modem problems???Vodacom just insist that I am at fault and need to pay...but they CANNOT give any answers or proof. I do not mind pay for services I have used for BUT THIS is stealing and daylight robbery!!!
More Vodacom 3g Data Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Contract account 0827253665
- Vodacom - Shake everyday competition
- Vodacom - cell phone reception
- Vodacom.co.za - mobile wi-fi ripoff
- Vodacom - customer service center