Vizio / Terrible customer service!
Jan. 27, 2008 I went to wal-mart in wasilla to check out the vizio advertised for $647. I wanted to apply at the cash register for a W-M credit card. I took the form from the tv area to the register with me. Two cash register clerks said they did not know how to register me as the form directed. They sent me to customer service. The lady entered my info twice but could not access the service. She knocked the form off the counter by accident. It fell into the water on the floor. She did not offer to get another one. I am elderly, disabled and was using a motorized cart. The good offer on the vizio is good only until Feb. 2 and it involves using the credit card.
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"
- Vizio - vizio 80 inch model m801d-a3 
- Vizio - malfunctioning tv