Vizio / Terrible customer service!

1 7031 W,.Wellington Dr.Wasilla, AK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 907 373 5553

Jan. 27, 2008 I went to wal-mart in wasilla to check out the vizio advertised for $647. I wanted to apply at the cash register for a W-M credit card. I took the form from the tv area to the register with me. Two cash register clerks said they did not know how to register me as the form directed. They sent me to customer service. The lady entered my info twice but could not access the service. She knocked the form off the counter by accident. It fell into the water on the floor. She did not offer to get another one. I am elderly, disabled and was using a motorized cart. The good offer on the vizio is good only until Feb. 2 and it involves using the credit card.

Comments

• Y
      24th of Sep, 2008

C.E.O VIZIO INC

William Wang, 39 Tesla

Irvine, CA 92618 United States Founded in 2002 Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I am TV. Extremely disgusted of your customer service dept. and tech support dept. I purchased it, At Costco a 20 inch HDTV. From the start I had problems with very low sound. I called and a tech told me that was pretty much the way it was with that size TV. Now the sound has a very loud static in the speaker itself. I called again and there's no record of my previous calls, at this time, I have been asked to get the original sale slip and fax it in. I was given instruction on where to fax it. And told that when they received the fax they would arrange to have me mail in the tv for repair. They never acknowledged the fax. I called several times and they said they couldn't fmd it. Then it was "what is your customer service number" I was never given that either. I called again customer service and this I was told to mail back the tv and they would send me a new one. I question how to mail it back. They said someone would get back to me with the information. A few hours later Rubin from tech support called me and gave me the address to mail back the tv. He never gave me the R.M.A number. He said he would send me out packing material. I complained that this is going to take weeks before I receive the replacement. His answer no. you'll get the packing material in two days. That was six days ago. Today I called once again, and found out the packing material was never ordered. Now they promised to send it out a/s/a/p. This ordeal started on Sept 13, and today is Sept 22, I have not made any progress what so ever. Today I had to ask for a Case number. And a RMA number I had to ask for a supervisor and make a complaint. By the way when you call the tech support number your given an 800 number for quicker service, try dialing and you hear music and then your disconnected. Needless to say I am totally turned off to your company and to your televisions', and will make complaint to the BBB and to Costco. Your customer service people
    and tech people are totally inept .

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009

I absolutely agree to your email and complaint .. they do have the worst Customer Service on Earth. I don't know how companies like this even exist !! I lost so much money in buying a TV from them.. I too am stuck with a defective product !!! How did you send an email to William Wang ? Did you get any response from them ? I would like to do the same..

• Gi
      30th of Aug, 2009

I bought a 50 inch vizio plasma tv in June 08 from WallMart. By February 09 ...just 9 months ater, both the sound and the video signals disappeared. I called the company and after a long wait they sent a repair man in March. The diagnosis was that the parts that were defective were so expensive that the company decided it was not economical to repair my tv and opted to send me a similar tv (refurbished) of course, despite my protestation. Come July 09 just as my original warranty was lapsing the tv packed up. My point, not only do they have the worst custommer service, they are selling lemons and buyers need to be aware that vizio electronics may be cheaper than other brands but they are of the poorest quality, and eventually less cost effective.