Virgin Mobile USA / would not give me what I paid for and refuse to refund my money
I added $60.00 to my account to get the $49.99 plan. Their system automatcally charged me for my previous $24.99 plan. I called customer service and customer service rep Jason and Brian in the Phillipines refused to change plan to $49.99, The refused to refund my money because I told them that I didn't want to pay for something that I did not want. I wanted my 60.00 baack! I paid into the account $60.00, specifically for the 49.99 plan. Brian and Jason, told me that because I made 3 phone calls for 22 minutes, they could not refund my money and refused to give me what I paid for, which the 49.99 plan.
Also note: I choose the $49.99 plan before I paid for it. The website stated that my account would change to the $49.99 plan on 5/6/2009. And On 5/6/2009, I added 60.00 to my account to buy the plan! Their system automatcally charged me for my previous $24.99 plan. so I was left with about $25.00 in my account. I had to stay on the phone with Jason and Brian for an hour! I told them if I did not get the plan that I paid for, that I wanted my money back.
My anger brought me here, and I will write the owner of virgin mobile, the board members and aany Shareholder who would listen. In this economy $60 is a lot of money and the customer should be treated fairly.
More Virgin Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile UAE - my sim plan is not activated
- Virgin Mobile - im having trouble with cancelling my phone service
- Virgin Mobile - hidden fees added to my bill
- Virgin Mobile - douchebags
- Virgin Mobile - service provided and customer service