Virgin Media / They don't have long ladder to install on 1st, 2nd floor
Sounds funny but it's true,
This company do not have their long ladder so beware if you live on first or second floor, Absolutely horrible service & they claimed to be No 1 who voted them???
I tried calling after calling on day of installation and all time new person but same old ###, & they recommend you to take DAY OFF to be there for installation (Never Do that), first thing although they give you time period they never come on time, some cases early & some cases never turn up...
On day of installation, guy from virgin media came 5hrs early, look around and found he needs long ladder... he went to find one but never came back. On other side I spent all my day chasing people, someone said he'll come so wait, some said you need to rebook the installation date, someone said supervisor will call in 30 minute to discuss in detail, do they have one(who really look after customers complaints)??? still by the end of they waiting for some one to install & just found out they have no nearer dates, & Of Course NO LADDER...
I wouldn't recommend!
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company