Virgin Active - Westgate / bad service
On wednesday (11march 2008), I asked virgin to fax me a copy of the timetable for a studio class. I attended the step 1 beginner class only for the instructor to deal personally only with his regulars as it was a intermediate class. Six of us walked out and I complained by lee anne on duty and she said it would be sorted out. To date I have not heard a word from anyone. I had a caesar with my last baby and cannot for health reasons do a heavy class. What now... I pay my membership and get this pathetic service.
More Virgin Active - Westgate Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active - cancellation of contract 
- Virgin Active South Africa - Want contact information for UK
- Virgin Active South Africa - verbal bullying /degrading by personal trainers and representatives of virgin active victory park.
- Virgin Active South Africa - gym equipment
- Virgin Active Gym - swimming pool cannot be used for over a week now
- Virgin Active South Africa - pool