Virgin Active South Africa / asked to pay outstanding fees after cancelling membership
I have been harassed by messages and phone calls about outstanding payments for a membership that I personally cancelled with the club in October 2016. The membership was with the BENONI club. What is worse is that they continued to take money from my bank account after I had informed them on time that I'm cancelling. When I phone the club to complain they told me my membership was still active, claiming that someone phoned me to reinstate the account which was a lie. I'm annoyed by this. I Have sent an e-mail to them but still I'm being harassed.
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active