Violins Lover - eBay / the customer service is terrible!

Right before Christmas I purchased a Gliga violin for my wife as a Christmas present. The company sent me the wrong violin and the wrong case. When I call the company I get voice mail and they have not returned my call. The company also will not answer my e-mail.

Dealing with Violinslover out of Pasadena has been a major disappointment. The company is listing new merchandise on E-Bay so I know they are open for business. I have never had such a bad internet purchasing experience before. The violin I received also had numerous scuffs and scratches on the back, I am guessing it was a floor model.

I have been trying to deal with this company for the last two weeks with no luck. During the purchase process several e-mails went back and forth, now nothing is answered! I will have to dispute the purchase through my credit card. I would recommend you avoid this company unless you want a major headache. The customer service is terrible!

Va

Comments

• Vi
      7th of Nov, 2010

purchase from them 6 weeks ago. the guy on the phone( eric) to try the violin you purchase 2-3 out then return the one you dont want. i got 2 and returned 1, have ups return item as instructed and have confirmation numbers. up to now, no refunds. this guy(eric says) he refunded thru their credit company but 6 weeks later, still no refund, i caled my credit card company and they said to file a dispute. so here i am, very unhappy. be very carefull purchasing over the phone or online, i suggest go to their store and try the item because returns are so bad...