Violins Lover - eBay / the customer service is terrible!
Right before Christmas I purchased a Gliga violin for my wife as a Christmas present. The company sent me the wrong violin and the wrong case. When I call the company I get voice mail and they have not returned my call. The company also will not answer my e-mail.
Dealing with Violinslover out of Pasadena has been a major disappointment. The company is listing new merchandise on E-Bay so I know they are open for business. I have never had such a bad internet purchasing experience before. The violin I received also had numerous scuffs and scratches on the back, I am guessing it was a floor model.
I have been trying to deal with this company for the last two weeks with no luck. During the purchase process several e-mails went back and forth, now nothing is answered! I will have to dispute the purchase through my credit card. I would recommend you avoid this company unless you want a major headache. The customer service is terrible!
More Violins Lover - eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - yamaha tx802 - #232983476489
- eBay - forced refund
- eBay - filure to recieve product purchased
- eBay - purchase of iphone 6s, august 2nd
- eBay - ebay charging fees on shipping charges increasing the cost of shipping which they don't ship