Village Inn Restaurants / products and services
We were at the Centennial location last night as we do weekly. The past several weeks our food has come out cold so last night I requested the server bring the food to our table hot. The eggs were rubbery. When we placed our order, the server gave us the option of buttermilk. Pumpkin or blueberry pancakes and either bacon or sausage. There was no mention of an upcharge. However when we got the bill we were upcharged for the pancakes and sausage pattu which were included in the meal. We complained to the manager about this and he was very rude asking if we had told our server. Well our server was nowhere to be found. The manager should just take care of the customers. He should also get a handle on his wait staff instead of just saying well its busy on Wed. Then bring in more staff!! We most likely will not eat here again!!
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - assistant manager rami zieter at the location on broadway and centennial blvd in littleton co.
- Village Inn Restaurants - host 
- Village Inn Restaurants - poor management
- Village Inn Restaurants - thanksgiving dinner
- Village Inn Restaurants - the way they attended me and my family when we were eating there