Village Inn / idiots
I consider myself to be pretty level- headed and not quick to jump the gun, however the Village Inn on Ken- Caryl and c470 has horrible service and I swear some, not all, of the staff are crack heads. This is the third occasion where my order has been royally messed up to the point where they brought me the completely wrong meal altogether. Furthermore, never has a waitress offered my compensation in the form of a refund for totally messing up my order and having me wait close to twenty minutes extra while my company eats their meal. Additionally, the waitress seemed to feel like some if this was my fault and her attitude complimented that feeling. I'm not going to lie, I come here quite often and can't help but notice the behavior of the evening staff. Frequent trips to the bathroom and sporadic behavior and conversation has lead me and others to believe a few if the staff are definitely on something. All In all, I don't usually do this but I believe in good service, and I hold myself to the same standards. Some of the staff here are unprofessional and rude and I don't recommend this location. I certainly know that the is my last visit
More Village Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - food and service is horrible!
- Village Inn Restaurants - unethical behavior 
- Village Inn Restaurants - management
- Village Inn Restaurants - behavior and accusation from the manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - customer and the way management handled it.