Verizon Wireless / insurance
I renewed my contract 3 months ago with verizon, contract is under my name. I purchased the env2 under the primary number and bought insurance on it under the primary number. Now I wanted that phone (env2) and the wife wanted mine. I asked if we changed phones if the insurance would still cover the env2 and was told yes for the insurance was bought for the phone. Now someone stole my phone the env2 and verizon says it's not covered for it is no longer active under the primary number. Now their sales rep told me I could do this.
Now when you buy the insurance for a phone it should cover that phone no matter which family line it's under. But they say it's only for the primary number and which ever phone is active on it.
So I am having signs made up with the verizon logo with the phrase under it saying "We'll Screw You Any Way We Can". I will also be parking my truck with these signs on it in front of their store at the shopping center.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour