Verizon Wireless / false advertising???
The new $80.00 10 gig promo Verizon is running stating that each phone on the edge program is $15 a month is very misleading. I have been a faithful Verizon customer for many years because they have the best service we I live. They are hands down the most expensive cell phone provider around. My complaint is that they are offering this promo and its borderline false advertising. I called in yesterday 5-30-15 and talked to a Verizon rep who told me that the promo 10 gigs $80 and 4 smartphones $15 each x4= $60 which the total comes to $140.00 not including all of their taxes doesn't include the $25 for each phone. How can you advertise one price without giving the entire price. I told the rep that it was a very shady ploy, he agreed with me and said that when you call in for the promo that's when they tell you the full price. I very much appreciated the honesty of the employee, but I still am very dissatisfied with the dishonest promotion they are running. I'm a small business owner and I always tell the full price of my services upfront. I think it is very dishonest when you don't give the full truth.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet