Verizon Wireless / discrimination
I was at the Verizon Wireless Store at Arizona Mills looking for a new phone I waited for a good 20 minutes while other people who entered the store after I walked in were being helped.
The only explanation is because I am Hispanic and Verizon discriminates against Hispanics.
Now I have a poor quality phone and after writing several letter and requesting to talk to a District Manager my problem is still unresolved.
I have asked for a high level manager several times and my request has not be granted.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service