Verizon / verizon add rocket communication & pba voicemail to our bills
Verizon has added other providers /third party to our bills. We did not authorize these charges and Verizon will not remove them. We are billing billed by the following companies on our verizon bills:
1. Rocket Communications/Enhanced Services - Charged us 12.95 per month since Dec 23, 2008. The number is [protected]
2. ILD/P.B.A Voicemail Services - Charged us 12.95 per month since March 17, 2008.
They don't want to refund us a full credit of our money. Plus Verizon has some sort of relationship with these comapnies. Why did they hide it on our bills.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints