Verizon / calls every night at dinner
Every single night at dinner I receive a phone call from Verizon telemarketers. Just give me a break. I already have DSL and phone service. Do the people not note that they have already called me every night this week. None of the people speak English. Leave me alone. Why not e-mail my account to describe the purpose of calling me?
This telemarketing BS is getting way out of line. If you want to extend an offer to me, do it on my Verizon e-mail, of which I am a part of, instead of bothering at dinner.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.