Verizon Fios TV / can't get the digital adapters
Verizon converted their FIOS cable TV to all digital a month ago. We need digital adapters to get their cable tv on the tv's without a set top box. They offered the adapters for free and we ordered them 2 months before the conversion. Since the 1st order we have ordered them 3 more times and have not yet received the adapters. The order keeps "disappearing". The problem seems to stem from the fact that we don't have a phone line through them. I am about ready to go back to Brighthouse!
More Verizon Fios TV Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.