Verizon / fios tv installation problems with verizon

I orderd fios tv on dec 13, I was told it would be installed on dec18 then verizon called and said you can do a self install no problem, and this is where all started, tv box was to be deliverd on friday16 by ups or so verizon said the ups tracking code said no not untill monday the 19, so I call verizon to complain about being lied to and all I get is very poor customer servise, they told me a tech would be at my house on the dec 17 between the hours of 8:30 am and 8:30 pm they gave me a 12 hour window what is that realy!

So I wait for tech for 12 hours no call and no show at 9:00 pm I call only to get the run around and how soory they are this happened but know solution to the problem after many calls to verizon and demanding to talk to a manager who I had to wait for about 15mins I get another how sorry we are this happened, still no solution to problem, I live in new york and have to talk to some one on the west coast know I have a bunch of false promises that this will be fix tommarrow, well thier tommarrow for me my day will be half over

Yes the west coast is 3 hours behinde the east coast, great thanks for one more wasted day waiting for verizon to screw up another order, what happens if I make them wait for thier money pay my bill when I want to not when they want? Thats right they will shut it off! And how is it that verizon is the only phone carrier? At least in upstate ny this is a monoply.

Ul