Verizon Fios / wait time averages 30 minutes +

From the initial phone order, the wait time for customer service is totally unacceptable. It took several calls and about 3 hours on HOLD to get the service initiated. Half the time I received the wrong information and would have to call back repeatedly. Each call was at least 30 minutes on hold. Recently, I discovered that I had been charged for a premium channel that I didn’t have or order. The monthly charges dated back to my installation date. I tried numerous times to call customer service. When the wait was over 20 minutes, I would hang up... after all I do have a life. Today I tried again and was on hold 46 minutes before I gave up. I tried again and was on hold for 48 minutes before I finally got the error corrected. I am willing to bet it will still be on my next bill. If I could get out of the contract...I WOULD! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

Va

Comments

• Ji
      29th of Jul, 2010

My God! Never in my whole life have a got service so crappy. We have had issues concerning our bill for 5 months. Every month we wait on the phone for an adverge of 1.5 hrs and finally get some sorry info; our next bill never gets straight. We have credits and service that we didnt ask for and every month is the same song and dance. I made a payment to the account last night at 6:30 pm by debit and it never posted, why?cause it was posted to the online account?????? I started at 10:30am with a call while I was making Breakfast. Its now almost 1:30pm and Im now eating lunch. Call it perservence, I guess. The call center I just recieved was for if you have issues with your phone????? I am located in Virginia. I clearly spoke my account number out and was transfered to the call center in New york. The Rep was very apologectic and asked where I was located and I said Virginia;hahaha she transfered me to Maryland. I also had Reps transfer the call and say it wasnt their dept and drop the call. The service is completly bad. Last month(june 2010)my wife called to speak to a supervisor because the guy acted like the credit was coming out of his bank account and put her on hold over 30 min. My wife then took another cell phone;while on hold and called back to talk to someone elese. The Rep that responded told her the account was open with someone elese and he was sitting at his desk. Hmmmm...Im sure the supervisor was right on his way. my termination date cannot come soon enough.