Verizon Fios / wait time averages 30 minutes +
From the initial phone order, the wait time for customer service is totally unacceptable. It took several calls and about 3 hours on HOLD to get the service initiated. Half the time I received the wrong information and would have to call back repeatedly. Each call was at least 30 minutes on hold. Recently, I discovered that I had been charged for a premium channel that I didn’t have or order. The monthly charges dated back to my installation date. I tried numerous times to call customer service. When the wait was over 20 minutes, I would hang up... after all I do have a life. Today I tried again and was on hold 46 minutes before I gave up. I tried again and was on hold for 48 minutes before I finally got the error corrected. I am willing to bet it will still be on my next bill. If I could get out of the contract...I WOULD! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.