Verizon Fios / refund
I canceled my Verizon FIOS services when I moved from Maryland. When my final bill was calculated with prorated services, I am owed a small refund of $1.36. Verizon FiOS has finalized and closed my account and will not mail me a check. However, I keep receiving email notifications that a bill is available online. I either want the $1.36 or for them to stop reminding me of it lol.
I wonder how many other former customer refunds they have written off their books. If the number is significant, I be the SEC would like to know.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour