Verizon / fios

1 Oradell, NJ, United States Review updated:

I haven't been so upset, as to the last rep that put me on hold for 90mins and never returned. Compliments to preveious tech rep sean in nj.. Today called to queston another bill increase.. Was told by the rep in nov my bill which is now $102. Will be rising to $175!! I haven't had decent internet service, phone or fios for at least a year 4 reps came to my home, causing me to lose 4 days pay! Still having problems! Switched to supv jean who was the one that placed me on hold 90 mins until I finally hung up, called back 3 times.. All disconnected.. Asked to speak to as upv.. Sam wouldn't connect me for 10 mins! Now on hold with supvjohn, hopefully will be of some help! 21 years a customer and this is the worse it's ever been and to think, optimum will offer better service for $80 a month just disgusted!

Ji
Oct 6, 2018

Comments

18th of Jan, 2019

FiOS is a scam from start to end. First every other year your FiOS router backup battery will be dying and you either call service which is expensive and not sure why the battery dies when it is never even used once in my situation. Just like that they need money for all their lavishing expenses and foreign trips all over the globe. Not sure what they are doing other than spying on their own citizens.