Verizon DSL / re-issued my account!

1 416 Riverview DrNew Kensington, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 724-339-4039

My issue is with Verizon Broadband Internet and FiOS. I have been a Verizon DSL customer since 2004. My account was jdeluca@verizon.net until Monday, November 26, 2007 when my DSL account was disabled by Verizon, because jdeluca@verizon.net was given out to a John DeLuca of 15 Murray St Manhattan NY, who is a FiOS customer. The only reason I know that is a representative from Verizon had discovered the problem. I have spent hours on the phone being transferred back and forth between the Billing department, the DSL tech support staff, and the FiOS people. Each either blaming me or the other service. They want to give me a credit for 7 days, but I have to wait 3 or 4 billing cycles to receive the credit. Since this problem started, I have lost all my email, along with the email from my wife and daughters account and I have had no Internet service for 4 days. As of today Friday, December 28, 2007 this issue is still not fixed and Verizon has stated there is nothing they can do. They are balking at giving me any more credit.

Comments

Sc
  28th of Dec, 2007

How about doing a presidential appeal on your account? If you go to verizon.com and click "contact us" you will click on "corporate office" and there is a number and address to their Corporate office in NY. You can ask for the presidential appeals department. Explain your problem sincerely and state that you spent many hours without results, & somehow verizon disabled your internet for unknown reason.

Pablo