Verizon DSL / re-issued my account!
My issue is with Verizon Broadband Internet and FiOS. I have been a Verizon DSL customer since 2004. My account was firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, November 26, 2007 when my DSL account was disabled by Verizon, because email@example.com was given out to a John DeLuca of 15 Murray St Manhattan NY, who is a FiOS customer. The only reason I know that is a representative from Verizon had discovered the problem. I have spent hours on the phone being transferred back and forth between the Billing department, the DSL tech support staff, and the FiOS people. Each either blaming me or the other service. They want to give me a credit for 7 days, but I have to wait 3 or 4 billing cycles to receive the credit. Since this problem started, I have lost all my email, along with the email from my wife and daughters account and I have had no Internet service for 4 days. As of today Friday, December 28, 2007 this issue is still not fixed and Verizon has stated there is nothing they can do. They are balking at giving me any more credit.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service verizon 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives