Verizon DSL / extremely bad customer service!
We purchased Verizon DSL and paid up front to have the service hooked up. When the day came to download and get the service running after many, many hours on the phone with a service tech the service was still not connected. We did get told that we would have a service ticket activated to have someone come out and help us. Well it has been two or three weeks later and yet no sign of anyone. So I called today and I was told that the note from the original service tech was incomplete so the "ticket" was cancelled. I asked her how this was our fault and what did that do to get the situation rectified and she just said "sorry". I then asked her why if I made an agreement for a bill of approximately $40.00 a month why was I charged a second time for $97.00 and she said "that department was closed". I asked to speak to her supervisor and I was told "they are busy" . I have come to two conclusions that one Verizon DSL has EXTREMELY bad customer service and two you will pay more for that EXTREMELY bad customer service and still not have service hooked up. In her defense she did say we could "Try" to trouble shoot and see if they could get me hooked up now. I asked her if she was crazy and said no we went to someone that could hook us up in a timely manner and with out the high costs and EXTREMELY bad customer service. The only problem I have now is getting my money back for a service that was NEVER provided.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service