Verizon Communications

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 by

phone service

my name is Kings, and our restaurant called Great Chow and the account number is 7818718832017, we were very stressful on Saturday on 10/14/2017, our phone systems 10lines with Verizon was suddenly shut down by you guys without any notice and it was not because the past due and I always pay on time, the issue is someone shut down our phone line by error or mistake, and we are Chinese take out restaurant and 10 lines with Verizon means I get a lot of take out order from the phone call everyday and especially on Saturday. I tried to call you guys to fix the phone system and no one can HELP until Sunday Morning. Last night, we lost a lot of customers and lost a lot of money because we are down of all phone lines from Verizon. I am wondering your company will compensate all the lost or we have to resolve the issues, error and mistake made by your company legally from our in house lawyer or your company will do something to my restaurant. We are just a small business and we cannot afford to lose any take out order from the phone call. I hope you can give me an answer. my restaurant is your loyalty customer for more than 10 year and I am sure you don't want to lose us and make us switch all phone line, and internet line to Comcast.

Please let me know what your company can do to compensate the error and mistake made by your company, please feel free to call my cell phone as 781-812-5145 to resolve the problem.

thanks for your time

497 Bedford street, Abington, MA 02351

TEL:781-871-8832( VERIZON)

CELL: 781-812-5145

FAX: 781-871-2268( VERIZON)
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree