Verizon Communications / no tech support for one week on company phone lines

1 Belleville, New Jersey, NJ, United States

Client account # [protected]*62Y Called for Repair I called on Monday 9/24/18 and spoke with Miss Powell for repair of 2 lines not working in Belleville NJ.
Verizon said they would send a tech on Tuesday.
Ticket# NJC60327FG

Tues 9/25. Tech came & said job was an outside problem and would send a cable tech on Wednesday, ticket was transferred to cable support issue

Wed 9/26 called again & spoke with Tonya, promised a tech would come out...No tech came.

Thursday 9/27 I called ad spoke with Kaqshik & complainted and asked for a cable tech to come out same day
Ticket #NJC6032846 was issued & closed stating unable to locate box

Friday..One full week of the Run around" and still no resolution.Spoke with Supervisor Mike Rico..No help what so ever..He kept saying sorry, sorry..But can't get any Tech there today.I hung up after yelling about my frustration, waiting a vweek to have my phone lines repaired.e are a business, and to have lines down have affected our business completely.

I called back and spoke with Carlin, in the Tech Dept..He promised another tech would be out on Saturday...I'll wait until Monday& see if I get any help.

I am not happy with Verizon, and would not recommend using them at all.

Ci