Verizon Communications

Posted: Nov 12, 2017 by

high bill charges

I visited main Verizon Office in Modesto. As per 1 lady (Customer Service Agent) and She informed me that I need to pay 15$ for international call to India. Afterwards, I agreed and took this plan. Suddenly, One day I received call from customer service about the disconnection of my line but without my consent they ceased and without any reminder call and warning alert. As I am a businessman and a transporter it really effect my work. Now my current bill is too high. I was a good customer since two years and was paying my bills on regular basis. I was literally harassed by this incident. Whenever I am calling to register complaint they are always transferring calls further.
After disconnection 1ST email I received that was on July 10, 2017 =18, 701$. My concern is that why they waited for this much time. Why I didn't get any reminder. Earlier they were disconnecting after 600$. Why I didn't get informed.
Updated by SurinderAman, Nov 12, 2017
I asked so many times for the help to sort this matter but they always excused and escalated so I chose to complaint by this way
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Car Service Centers

Comments

A  12th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
not sure of your exact plan or what they offered but if you go to the site and look at the plans there you will find the answer on what you will need to make the calls to india

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree