Verizon Communications / high bill charges
I visited main Verizon Office in Modesto. As per 1 lady (Customer Service Agent) and She informed me that I need to pay 15$ for international call to India. Afterwards, I agreed and took this plan. Suddenly, One day I received call from customer service about the disconnection of my line but without my consent they ceased and without any reminder call and warning alert. As I am a businessman and a transporter it really effect my work. Now my current bill is too high. I was a good customer since two years and was paying my bills on regular basis. I was literally harassed by this incident. Whenever I am calling to register complaint they are always transferring calls further.
After disconnection 1ST email I received that was on July 10, 2017 =18, 701$. My concern is that why they waited for this much time. Why I didn't get any reminder. Earlier they were disconnecting after 600$. Why I didn't get informed.
Updated by SurinderAman, Nov 12, 2017
I asked so many times for the help to sort this matter but they always excused and escalated so I chose to complaint by this way
More Verizon Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour