Verizon Communications / billing, arrangements after catastrophe - your associates...
It is very disturbing and not professional for one department to set up an arrangement after a catastrophe and another to not only deny it exists, cut off service and while trying to talk to them hang up on us not once but twice because we have the confirmation numbers confirming the agreement that they deny is in force. You should be ashamed of yourselves and look at installing better practices of customer retention and relations. It is bad enough when a client is compromised, then being harmed by the data program for profit... but then to cut off a client already going through compromise partially Verizon's fault when we have an agreement in place while we wait for funds to be replaced to cover losses. what will you do, probably nothing, but one can hope that when I family and business put their life and trust in this companies hands, they might take the opportunity to be professional and compassionate.
More Verizon Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Prepaid - billing 
- Verizon - landline
- Verizon Communications - home phone service 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle