Verizon Cell Phone / lazy drivers and service sucks!
I purshased a cell phone from verizon that I paid full retail for. it was over $300.00. it was guaranteed delivery for the 4th of december by 7 p. m. well 7 p. m. came and no cell phone.. so I called the 1 800 go fed ex number and explained that I never got my phone.. the response I got from the woman that could hardly speak english was that I phone was back at the station. when I asked y it wasnt delivered she said that the driver had too many packages to deal with.. lol to really make me more angry was her next stupid repsonse that I could go pick it up at the station.. I live almost 2 hours away and besides that it wasnt my repsonsiblility. so I called the station to talk to a manager and he alpologized to me and told me that he would send his driver out at 7 am earlier than normal to have my packaged deliverd first thing in the morning between 8 and 10 am.. well 10 a. m. came and no package... so I call back and there response this time that they would try to get to me sometime today and that if it looked like they couldnt make it I could meet them somewhere to pick it up.. I have never heard such crap in my life.. this is the worse service I have ever had... ppl should not use fed ex.. us ups.. they are more reliable.. I would have a better chance getting my package if they would have had a 4 year old bring it to me on a bicycle. this place should be shut down for their incompacy and their stupidy...
More Verizon Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.