Verizon Cell Phone / lazy drivers and service sucks!

United States Review updated:
I purshased a cell phone from verizon that I paid full retail for. it was over $300.00. it was guaranteed delivery for the 4th of december by 7 p. m. well 7 p. m. came and no cell phone.. so I called the 1 800 go fed ex number and explained that I never got my phone.. the response I got from the woman that could hardly speak english was that I phone was back at the station. when I asked y it wasnt delivered she said that the driver had too many packages to deal with.. lol to really make me more angry was her next stupid repsonse that I could go pick it up at the station.. I live almost 2 hours away and besides that it wasnt my repsonsiblility. so I called the station to talk to a manager and he alpologized to me and told me that he would send his driver out at 7 am earlier than normal to have my packaged deliverd first thing in the morning between 8 and 10 am.. well 10 a. m. came and no package... so I call back and there response this time that they would try to get to me sometime today and that if it looked like they couldnt make it I could meet them somewhere to pick it up.. I have never heard such crap in my life.. this is the worse service I have ever had... ppl should not use fed ex.. us ups.. they are more reliable.. I would have a better chance getting my package if they would have had a 4 year old bring it to me on a bicycle. this place should be shut down for their incompacy and their stupidy...
Ni

Comments

Br
  15th of Sep, 2008
Signed up on stolen cell phone number please remove immediately. Grandma is NOT happy!
Lo
  5th of Jan, 2011

Verizon Cell Phone - cancel my insurance
8396 cty rt 77
Hammondsport
New York
Phone: 607/522/4952

i sent in a used cell phone over 6 months ago wiyh no words from anyone i think its been long enoughfor either my money or send the phone back to me.
Da
  12th of Dec, 2012

Verizon Cell Phone - cancel my insurance

I want to cancel both insurance policies on the two cell phones. This has been a big hassle tiring to cancel my service and needs to be canceled now! This process is very difficult to cancel a policy because the amount of customers being bamboozled into this insurance policy. I feel this is a uncredible company and needs to be investigated by the better business bureau.

Verizon Communications Logo Verizon Communications