Verizon Cell Phone / lazy drivers and service sucks!

I purshased a cell phone from verizon that I paid full retail for. it was over $300.00. it was guaranteed delivery for the 4th of december by 7 p. m. well 7 p. m. came and no cell phone.. so I called the 1 800 go fed ex number and explained that I never got my phone.. the response I got from the woman that could hardly speak english was that I phone was back at the station. when I asked y it wasnt delivered she said that the driver had too many packages to deal with.. lol to really make me more angry was her next stupid repsonse that I could go pick it up at the station.. I live almost 2 hours away and besides that it wasnt my repsonsiblility. so I called the station to talk to a manager and he alpologized to me and told me that he would send his driver out at 7 am earlier than normal to have my packaged deliverd first thing in the morning between 8 and 10 am.. well 10 a. m. came and no package... so I call back and there response this time that they would try to get to me sometime today and that if it looked like they couldnt make it I could meet them somewhere to pick it up.. I have never heard such crap in my life.. this is the worse service I have ever had... ppl should not use fed ex.. us ups.. they are more reliable.. I would have a better chance getting my package if they would have had a 4 year old bring it to me on a bicycle. this place should be shut down for their incompacy and their stupidy...

Ni

Comments

• Br
      15th of Sep, 2008

Signed up on stolen cell phone number please remove immediately. Grandma is NOT happy!

• Lo
      5th of Jan, 2011
    Verizon Cell Phone - cancel my insurance
    8396 cty rt 77
    Hammondsport
    New York
    Phone: 607/522/4952

i sent in a used cell phone over 6 months ago wiyh no words from anyone i think its been long enoughfor either my money or send the phone back to me.

• Da
      12th of Dec, 2012
    Verizon Cell Phone - cancel my insurance

I want to cancel both insurance policies on the two cell phones. This has been a big hassle tiring to cancel my service and needs to be canceled now! This process is very difficult to cancel a policy because the amount of customers being bamboozled into this insurance policy. I feel this is a uncredible company and needs to be investigated by the better business bureau.