Verizon / they double billed me and won't correct it!
A few months ago, while on the phone with Verizon I was asked to enroll in One-Bill to combine my land line and cell phone on one bill. I said OK. I had recently just paid my current cell bill, but when the One-Bill started, I was charged again for the cell phone. The amount is $110. I disputed the mistake and for 3 months I was told I wouldn't have to pay it and to ignore it (it kept appearing on my bill anyway). So finally this month I get my Verizon bill and guess what, they charged me for the $110 they said they wouldn't (my account is auto-billed, so it is now in their pocket). So not only did they screw up and charge me twice, they can't seem to understand what the issue is and why I am so furious. Now they said it will take another 6-8 weeks for them to look into it again. OMG, Verizon has the WORST customer service of any major company. After sitting on hold for 20 minutes, you end up talking to 2-3 people until you realize none of them have a clue what is going on. And they aren't even open beyond the normal Monday to Friday 8-6 hours. No nights or weekend hours for Verizon's precious billing department.
So here's a lesson. If Verizon can screw up, they will! And good luck trying to get it resolved. I'll be amazed if I ever see my $110 again.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet