VCA Animal Hospitals / inferior treatment and service
I had been taking my cat to see the vets at vca berwyn for several years but the quality of service took a sharp decrease in the past two years.in particular, I had a vet who claimed she'd checked my cat's blood pressure before putting him on a medicine for anemia... A week later my cat went blind from an hypertensive crisis due to high blood pressure and when I talked to another vet they could find no notes of this blood pressure check having been done at all. And this blindness could have been averted had she actually checked his blood pressure before putting him on the medicine.
My advice is to stay far far away from vca berwyn. They used to be good but now, there is a lack of quality care and compassion which was most evident when I was trying to say good bye to my cat (several months later after his hypertensive crisis) before having him put to sleep and the receptionist kept running in to talk about money and fees.
More VCA Animal Hospitals Complaints & Reviews
- VCA Animal Hospital - suspected veterinary malpractice 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - money hungry business who do not care about the welfare of your pet! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - expense/service 
- VCA Animal Hospital - it's only about money
- VCA Animal Hospital - vca wants your money! 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unacceptable level of service
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unethical charges for test performed with no results!
- VCA Animal Hospitals - deception
- VCA Animal Hospitals - vca in general
- VCA Animal Hospitals - gross negligence