[Resolved] Vayamacustomer services

Stay away from this company.
No customer services after travel tickets are bought nor do they care. There's very little human to human business interaction. Call center is in india and if you have any problem explaining your problem/issue and the agent can't handle it, there isn't any on-duty supervision to help.

Another rip off so called service company

• Resolution statement

• Vayama Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2011

To the Vayama customer posting this complaint...please send an email to [protected]@vayama.com Attn: David and provide your associated Vayama Trip ID. I apologize for the lack of service you've received so far. Upon receipt of the above requested contact, I'll make certain you are provided the service you expect and deserve.
    Sincerely,
    David
    Vayama Customer Relations Manager

Comments

Aug 14, 2019
    Vayama - Vayama no refund
    Vayama

I cancel my plane ticket got no refund got email saying the refund be n bank n 10days still nothing I email vayama saying where my refund they told me it was n my bank which it was not they are liers conns cheats I just want my refund can anyone help me all I want is my refund