[Resolved] Vayama — customer services
Stay away from this company.
No customer services after travel tickets are bought nor do they care. There's very little human to human business interaction. Call center is in india and if you have any problem explaining your problem/issue and the agent can't handle it, there isn't any on-duty supervision to help.
Another rip off so called service company
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Vayama Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2011
To the Vayama customer posting this complaint...please send an email to [protected]@vayama.com Attn: David and provide your associated Vayama Trip ID. I apologize for the lack of service you've received so far. Upon receipt of the above requested contact, I'll make certain you are provided the service you expect and deserve.
Vayama Customer Relations Manager
More Vayama Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Vayama - no refund 
- [Resolved] Vayama - if you need to change flights you are screwed 
- Vayama - air travel - change
- [Resolved] Vayama.com - do not use this site, it's a rip-off 
- Vayama - refund policy not clear 
- Vayama - flight cancelled by vayama / bad service
- Vayama - customer service
- Vayama - airline ticket cancellation
- Vayama - vayama charged me twice for the one person travelling in the same date, same time and in same flight number. 
- Vayama - bad experience with vayama