Vandergriff Toyota / questionable sales practices!
I cannot prove that the Vandergriff Sales Department did something illegal, but sales Management would not show us the document that showed the MSRP of the vehicle which was used for our negotiation. Their refusal to show us the document, insistence that a "deal is a deal" and attitude that it is too bad that we didn't catch them convinced us that they didn't just make an honest error in the cost of the Toyota but may have done it intentionally.
Since we didn't catch the issue until after the sale, the issue is our fault for not being more careful, but they were very good at distracting us from getting a copy of the MSRP information.
We bought our first auto from the company in 1990 when Tom Vandergriff still ran the company and they were honest and dependable. But today, you need to be very careful. Avoid their slick tactics or hold tightly onto your wallet if dealing with a Vandergriff Dealership in Arlington, Texas.
More Vandergriff Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - title deed on a vehicle I paid in full.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - damaged car battery service and no support provided
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor customer service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service department at toyota of orange, california
- Toyota Motor Corporation - a service I get and a problem with the car