Valero / scam and fraud

1 2278 Tennessee St.Vallejo, CA, United States Review updated:

On 5/17/2008 my son and I stopped by Valero to fuel up our dirt bikes. In the process we always fill a can or two as extra gas for the trip. On this occasion we had an empty 5 gallon can. A brand new can, clearly labeled 5 gallons, U.S... We pumped the 91 octane premium on pump # 10. We were buying this fuel @ $4.12.9 per gallon. When the pump rolled past the 5 gallon mark, then 5.2, then 5.3... I actually looked over the can to see if it had a hole. The pump continued until 6.042 gallons. It clicked off then with the nozzle pushed down into the can so had I wanted to I could have pulled back on the boot and 'topped' this can off.

I went inside to complain but keep in mind this is California and English is the second, maybe third, language here. These crooks couldn't have understood the case I was making had I had a box of Crayolas to draw them a picture. I don't know what else to do. I searched for the Dept. of Commerce division of weights and measures but couldn't find any number that dealt with this problem. Can someone help me go after these criminals. It was bad enough when gas was a buck something a gallon but now at 4 plus it really is criminal.

Va

Comments

• Ml
      20th of Jul, 2012

Every time i stop at my local Valero theirs always a new face. It seems like they cant keep anyone there long enough to actually know how to do there job, Ive found out of date foods multiple times! There is actually one person that has been there for years! And he told me hes scared of getting fired because his new district manager keeps making up rules, and she keeps finding reasons to write him up!! Hes always been super nice, what kind of person fires someone for no reason!!

• Jp
      4th of Feb, 2017

Here's something you should really look into. I don't know about other States but here in CA. All a person has to do to steal gas is get a credit -
    card and use the Area code as a password.My so called girlfriend took my credit card to the Valero Station on 7th st in Victorville, 92395 and
    filled up her car a dozen times to the tune of $400.00. Find a way to stop people from using the area code as a password to steel gas in calif.
    Johnny Blevins 16869 Tracy st, Victorville CA.92395
    P.S. I complained to this station manager but he would not help me in finding who did this.I had to threaten him just to get this picture.