Vacations Made Easy / did not what I paid for

Vacations Made Easy
2101 W. Chesterfield Blvd. Building C, Suite 124
Springfield MO [protected]

Complaint Description:
Did not receive tickets that I had ordered and was told there would be no refund. (See Summary below) I purchased (3) three tickets for the Grand Ole Opry Apr 24, 2015 7:00 PM show from Vacations Made Easy. The seating I selected was aisle seating in center section @ $182.01. I was e-mailed a conformation that read Your vouchers (tickets) will be at the will call as per your request. ID # 3401063. When we arrived at the Grand Ole Opry Will Call they had no information about our tickets! The young lady with The Grand Ole Opry was very helpful and went and asked her supervisor for help, and she came back with a voucher that would get us in. When we went in the seats were not what I had ordered, they were to the far side in the center of the row! I went back to the ticket agent at the Grand Ole Opry and was told that there were no tickets available in the center section. I called Vacation Made Easy and was told that I ordered tickets for something like the Show Boat and not for the Grand Ole Opry. I ask for a refund to my credit card and was told that there would be a 75% charge since I had made the order. We did not use the voucher I purchased 3 tickets for the Apr 25, 2015 show @120.00 @ the Grand Ole Opry ticket office, They were not center section but they were aisle seating. When I got back to my RV I checked and printed out my order it was for the Grand Ole Opry as it indicated above! The next day I called Vacations Made Easy and asked to speak to a supervisor, I explained what transpired with him and he said he couldn't see how I could have been told that by a Vacations Made Easy operator. He ask me what seats they had given us, I told him and he told me those were the ones I was supposed to have, that the ones I requested were not available so that was the ones they ordered for me. I ask him about the fact that I paid for the good seats! He said that was the way it works and that I would not get a refund!! I called my credit card company to stop payment on the charge!

Your Desired Resolution:
Amount of 182.01 credited to my credit card, plus any additional charges I might not be aware of.

St