USPS / unprofessional rude postmaster

1 Brockway, MT, United States

I own the Post Office in Brockway Montana. We bought the PO in 2004 not knowing the PostMaster (Joey) from hell was in charge. Six years of putting up with unverified odors and noises, parking on my property and being told to move my vehicles from my property. Today was the straw that broke the camels back. We have had significant amounts of snow and after the PostMaster paid a local bar owner to scrape the snow which was deposited in front of my house, I am unable to park anywhere near my house. So I parked on a part of my property next to the street so I would out of everyone's way. PM knocked on my door and said I have to move my vehicle even though it was more than twenty feet from the parking area and not blocking any driveway. I attempted to contact PM's boss for the fifth time THIS year and he was toooo busy to take my call. I contacted the contract agent and they were also disgusted by the lack of response from the regional PM manager not returneing their calls. It is time for Joey to find her way home and never come back to darken my home.

USPS