United States Postal Service [USPS] Logo

United States Postal Service [USPS]

Having problems with United States Postal Service [USPS]?

+1 800 275 8777 (Customer Care Center)
+1 800 877 8339 (TDD/TTY Relay)
475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW Rm 9431
Thu8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United States Postal Service [USPS].

Complaints & Reviews

US Postal Servicecertified mail missing.. [protected]

12/03/2018 - mailed certified letter from Dunlap, TN containing Christmas gift cards to our children in Denver, co
12/03/2018 - tracking stops cold in Denver, co
12/12/2018 - filed missing mail claim - no follow up
12/18/2018 - filed where is my package claim. Received call from us postal representative in Denver, co stating mail carrier would be questioned - no follow up
12/26/2018 - I made a follow up call to Denver, co post office requesting follow up. Representative informed me letter never made it there and an email would be forwarded to Denver mail distribution center - no follow up
12/28/2018 - contacted USPS and representative stated an email would be sent to district supervisor - no follow up
12/02/2019 - 2nd follow up call to USPS - representative advised me to contact district office
12/03/2018 - 3rd follow up call made to district office - representative advised me the case was open and most likely the mail had been sent to MRC in Atlanta - not able to provide an update to any of the above requests
I would expect a courtesy call at the least with an update on my case. The envelope contained two gift cards that would have been Christmas gifts to our children.

Dec 21, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — package not being delivered in timely manner

From my local post office (Houston), I sent a package headed to New York on December 13, 2018 priorty two-day...

Dec 16, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — home delivery / lack thereof

December 16, 2018. USPS delivery was left on top of my mailbox sometime after 7:30 Saturday evening and not...

Dec 12, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — fraud and corruption at usps

One of Priority mail pieces sent to the US was undelivered returned to me after 4 months (opened, resealed...

Dec 08, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — missing/lost mail

My Saturday mail (December 1 and 8, 2018) I have not received two (2) pieces of mail from the state of...

Moraine

Dec 03, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — mail delivery

Consistently (at least 2 dozen times in last year) we have received other people's mail. We know most of our...

United States Postal Service [USPS]package handling and customer service

My wife mailed a pkg. to California several months ago, It was damaged in transit and we had to call to give permission to repackage it. It took over a month to get there.
    Over a week ago my wife sent another Pkg. to California. A week later we received notice that the pkg. had been destroyed in transit. We got the box cover and shipping label back with a customer service phone number so we could get a reimbursement.
    I called the 1-800 number and was told I would have to wait 45 min to 1 hour. I waited 2 1/2 hours and still wasn't able to talk to anyone.
    What is going on, damaged packages and extremely poor customer help?

United States Postal Service [USPS]not searching for my package.

My Name is Tony Bobet from New York City . The main reason that i am filing an complaint. I suppose to received an package from the Post Office here in the Bronx. Its Clason Point Post Offices 1950 Lafayette Avenue, Bronx, New York City 10473. I suppose to receive an package. That i had monitor in the apps. i have file an complaint and i scan the complaint case number.

not searching for my package.

United States Postal Service [USPS]package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue

I ordered an item online. According to the tracking information, the package was in Jersey City then it was 'incorrectly sorted" and sent to a post office in Illinois then to a post office in Tennessee. It finally "arrived" on Saturday (11/10/18) at 3:17 PM. I have not received the package nor have I been able to get anyone one the phone at the local post office. I wanted to find out where the delivery person put it. When I called the 1-800 number, [protected]) I have to wait for more than an hour. In the meantime, I still do not have my package!!! The tracking number for my package is 92748909840842583008904371. Although the item did not cost a lot, it its mine and I want to know if it has been stolen or misplaced and I want my money back. The item is a cardigan and it cost $21.99. The post office that is near me is located at 369 Martin Luther King Dr. in Jersey City, NJ.

• Sh
            Sheila Feist Dec 10, 2018

hi my name is Sheila Feist we live at 20286 hwy 90 n Bedias Texas 77831 and we are not getting any of our mail . and i went and got an P O Box 9094 Huntsville Texas 77340 and i'm still not getting any of my mail or packages .this is Pissing me off i order stuff and don't even get the [censored] something needs to be done . they can Close Bedias Down i don't give a [censored] .[protected]

Oct 30, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — over stuffing mailbox

(1) This is an ongoing problem. The letter carrier stuffs the main in very tightly and usually catches one or...

United States Postal Service [USPS]package delivered

My great aunt sent me a package containing a wood sculpture that was handmade. Before I opened the box I saw multiple wholes and lots of damage to the box. When I opened it, the wood sculpture was in pieces. Now we are trying to put the pieces back together because she didn't make a second one. It's truly frustrating that this is how people handle our people's packages. This isn't the first time I've had a package delivered that was broken and not from the same location.

package delivered
          package delivered

Oct 10, 2018

USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) — waiting time always 1 to 2 hours

My only complaint is that I am usually on hold for 1 - 2 hours waiting to speak to a representative. They...

US Post Office the company as a whole

This company is [censored]ing [censored]. They don't care about people's packages. They have [censored] customer service at their local facilities. The clerks don't know anything and give out wrong information when asking about missing packages. I ordered something from china to come to my place of business and they attempted to deliver it once on 10/2/2018 and then said it couldn't be delivered due to address being incorrect or some [censored]. I go to the local us post office and they state it's on a truck rj be delivered today. That was on 10/03/2018 and 10:15am. I wait all day and then go to check the mail at 8pm and to my surprise not a damn thing in there like the clerk stated. I check my email and what do I see an email from the post office stating your package has been sent back to the sender at 10:38am. So not even 10 mins after I leave the local facility does it go back. I didn't receive the email until 12:10pm that day. So even if I wanted to be able to find my package I couldn't. This company sucks and I hope no one uses them. They lack so much as far as customer service skills and knowledge about people's packages it ridiculous. If it was me I would've never used to post office to receive this package but since it's coming from china I don't have a choice. This isn't the first time i've had this issue. I've had this issue 3 times. It's only when I order something to come to my place of work do I have this problem. I thought maybe this time it would be different but I should not expect anything but [censored]iness from this company. I hope someone contacts me about this issue.

Sep 25, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — payment method and shipment arrival

2:32 pm september 25, 2018 I have a post master and neighbors whom steal... have trashed shipments and...

Kankakee
              Sep 11, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — mail delivery

I reside at 107 Pickett Lane, Georgetown, KY and I have a PO Box 1555, same city and state. I purchased my...

Aug 20, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — carrier disrespects my property

My address is 1236 Fruit Cove Rd N, St Johns Fl 32259. My mail is delivered by a carrier who drives up to the...

Jul 18, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — mail delivery

I was going through a nasty divorce and had moved. I changed my address from my original house to my new...

Jul 02, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — mail not delivered

2 roommates: 1 with a ehite last name and 1 with a latino last name. Guess whos mail is always on the floor...

United States Postal Service [USPS]unethical behaviour

Re: addresee not available

Be informed that there was no effort at all by usps nigeria to deliver package with tracking no: cb152231475us to addressee at specified location. The claim that addressee not available to receive is incorrect because there is always a personnel assigned to receive packages at the stated address 24/7. If usps nigeria can not deliver, should please return to sender and refund shall be claimed legally in due course.

Jun 30, 2018

United States Postal Service [USPS] — home delivery

waiting for my sleep apnea equipment .don't know if package was to be delivered by truck/mailman. mailbox i...