United States Postal Service [USPS] Logo

United States Postal Service [USPS]

Having problems with United States Postal Service [USPS]?

+1 800 275 8777 (Customer Care Center)
+1 800 877 8339 (TDD/TTY Relay)
475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW Rm 9431
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

extremely misleading

Initially I was told by Testing & Careers w/ US, Inc. after I contacted them that purchasing their manual in...

very late delivery

Mail Service on California Avenue and 18-19th Street is not being delivered until anywhere from 5-6 PM. It used to be delivered in late morning, early afternoon. Who is the person to speak to about this terrible service.

• Mr
    Mr. Tejeda Oct 09, 2009

10.9.2009

TO: Whom it may concern!

CC: United States Postal Service
    475 L’Enfant Plaza SW
    Washington DC 20260-5801

Attn: Manager Natalie Sorvari & Mary-Joe-sarcastic and condescending attitude
    CC: Northland District consumer affairs-unresponsive!
    100 S. 1st street room 121

Seeger Square E. St Paul, MN. E. St. Paul, Minnesota 55106-3864
    Spanish employee misconduct: Jesse clerk #20

Bill# 1000200267531

Discrimination employee misconduct complaint re: Location Two
    Eastern Heights, Oakdale location (Bob) & older Caucasian window clerk Linda-verbally loud, defensive & rude! Oakdale, Mn location Supervisor Mr. Iverson

Summery: On 9.30.2009 I attempted to go to this post office location to purchase some postage stamps for my five letters. Postal employee Jesse rudely and discriminately, disrespectfully greeted me! This is my third appearance at this location, which is connected to this small strip mall storefronts that also house/lease Rainbow foods grocery store. The outer appearance of this post office location is dirty unsanitary and disgusting. Spots-stains-spite-spew-saliva surround the entrance and concrete side-walk. Smashed bubble gum discarded cigarette butts carelessly littered and thrown.

Jesse seemed to be in an ornery, foul, argumentative and impatient mood and was also argumentative and defensive with me! Addressing me as a child or animal! On further note Jesse also smelled like he needed a bath as he is an extremely oversized male that sits in a chair at the customer service window all day with an ornery and stern attitude. Customers/citizens should not have to be subject to this type of discourteous, dirty, misconduct and or behavior.

This is the third post office within less then a years time around the E. Saint Paul Minnesota area that has been getting numerous complaints and negative ratings with it’s management/supervisor/employee customer relations and discriminatively run business! Including the Dayton’s Bluff location & Eastern Heights, Oakdale Mn. Caucasian male window teller (Bob) who wears visible droopy gold neck chains and appears intimidating to some customers/consumers. I verbally heard him call a Caucasian woman customer stupid in a joking disrespectful manner belittling her during a window transaction! Bob seems to frequently be in a cocky, defensive, stern mood during window customer transactions with other selective customers.

Furthermore, at the Seeger post office location when I asked for a manager or supervisor on duty I was rudely and sarcastically given a name of Charlie. However, this man was unavailable for customer complaints/concerns at the time…So when I got to my home/residence I attempted to call customer service hotline for the USPS @ 1-800-275-877 Unfortunately, this number and department customer service computer’s were allegedly down, at the time, only to file a complaint, not to purchase postage and or track or to ship a package! I was told to call back later that night or tomorrow to file a consumer complaint. As of receipt of my/this original complaint over a week later after submitting a verbal complaint to Minneapolis Northland district Consumer Affairs manager Mrs. Natalie Sorvari t: 612.349.4401 who was to return my calls regarding a previous complaint months ago and never did! This Location and office/department has been recently unresponsive to my letters. However, I did manage to file another verbal complaint the following day over the telephone with a familiar over sarcastic and insincere woman by the name of: Mary-Joe hotline t: 612.349.6388 f: 612.349.3512

Please properly, investigate

Sincerely and respectfully a concerned customer/consumer Mr. P. Tejeda

mad jane Nov 17, 2009

it time that the goverment got out of the mail business, and someone with a working knowlege take over. they have been giving worse service, costing us more and more. if ever there was a need for an agentcy to be investaged by the congress it the post office.
    Jane [email protected]

• Jd
    Jdavid Dec 31, 2009

First. The post office is NOT goverment runned. Second getting mail at 5-6 is pretty standard.

• Tw
    twistin-postman Dec 05, 2010

as a retired mailman in syracuse ny, I can tell you that the problem comes from washington DC. no hiring is allowed unless it is approved by washington. when someone retires his route is obsorbed by the exsisting routes. the routes are being timed right down to the second, and being retimed every 2-3 months so there is no spare time. when the carrier is given extra to do, due to retirement, sick call, or vacation time, it tacked on to an exsisting route and the carrier is told to do the extra 1st, thus putting his regular deliverys behind for the day. Also having a differant person deliver part of a route everyday results in undelivered and misdelivered mail. Its only going to get worse. In my own personal opinion, I think the government is trying to make the service so bad that the public will want it turned over to public enterprise, which is what the government wants.

poor service

The US Post Office Inwood Sta in Dallas Texas has got to be the worst managed, most understaffed, rediculou...

postman

I HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE POSTMAN THAT DELIVERS OUR MAIL.HE IS ALWAYS DELIVERING OUR MAIL TO OTHER...

desparity in discipline

Okay the post office it self is an amazing place to work. The benefits and raises are off the hook. But i am...

awful service

Bare with this one – it’s been dragged out by USPS personnel giving bad information, lying and just providing bad service.

August 14th, submitted change of address online using an address provided by my landlord which was provided by the sales office of the newly opened building. We will call it “1240 Street”. The online system accepted the change, assigned a zip+4 code, and charged me the $1 fee. A week later I received a USPS Change of Address Confirmation at my new residence and addressed to the “1240 Street”. At that time, since delivery was confirmed, I proceeded to change my address with all companies I do business with.

I did not receive mail at my old or new address for 2 weeks. I called several times (1-800 # and local office) and was told to keep waiting. I finally went to the Post Office in person at which time I am told it was an incorrect address – even though I received the confirmation printed on an official USPS form and delivered by USPS personnel. (NOTE: Since the building is new, there were a couple of addresses used during and after construction. Both are valid in the national system but the local level refuses to deliver mail addressed to the “1240 Street” unless it’s the confirmation.) To correct this, I was advised by the window clerk and the supervisor to put in a correction from the old address AND submit a new change of address to go from “1240 Street” to the corrected “1200 Street” so I would receive any mail already sent to the latter. I had to do this twice that week, each time being advised the same. There was a large package, 2 checks and my son’s Social Security Card already sent to the “1240 Street”.

At this point I thought all was resolved and I would get these items. Oh foolish me…I did not receive these items for 2 weeks. I sent a letter to many offices, including Postmaster General, at USPS Headquarters at which time they sent it to the local office to handle. I tested it out by sending a postcard to myself at the “1240 Street” address to see if it would get that yellow sticker and forwarded. I even mailed it from the blue bin outside of their post office.

After another 2 weeks of not getting even the postcard, I went to back to talk to them. This time I was told that any mail addressed to “1240 Street” would not be delivered OR forwarded. It would be returned to sender. This was 4 weeks now and none of the items were returned to sender, including the social security card. Since they had confirmed the “1240 Street” address and incorrectly advised me to put in the last change of address, I was able to get them to promise they would deliver the large package since it was an item I could not replace without substantial cost.

Again, foolish me. The package was returned that weekend and could not be intercepted. I called to file a complaint with the USPS customer service. I think the lady who took the report was the only courteous and sympathetic person working for the USPS. She filed it, elevated it past the local level and said someone would call in 24 hours – if not, call back. I had to call back and was told it was being investigated.

In the meantime, the local office called to tell me the package was returned, (oh really?), but they would provide me a letter to say it was erroneously returned so that the sender could take that to their post office and have the package immediately sent back with no cost to them. I was also told they could send it at a faster rate and claim the difference in cost. I reluctantly agreed but had faith they would follow through this time. Again, foolish me.

I finally got this so called letter and it did not say anything as discussed, only that the 1240 address was wrong and I was misadvised – no mention of resending the package at no cost to sender. I called the “1-800” number again to try to get someone from Headquarters. The not so nice person this time said they would not – only send me right back to where the problem was. I was told the complaint report was closed as resolved even though I had not received the letter nor the package. No resolution was filed but the not so nice “1-800” person and her not so nice supervisor said that the resolution was that I got my mail. WRONG!

Issue still ongoing, sender has not received “erroneously returned” package, no calls are being returned from the USPS and I’m out $1, 000 with the possibility of identify theft from the undelivered and unreturned Social Security card. USPS continuously made mistakes and has not taken responsibility by following through. Any tips on who to contact now for action?

• Lu
    Luke Feb 10, 2009

I order an item from a vendor and they emailed me on 01/27/2009 stating that they had shipped the item. 01/31/2009 comes and the postman doesn't even bother to ring the doorbell, he doesn't even drop off a slip for it. I work a ton of hours so my free time is very limited so when I say I expect something to be delivered on a specific date, then I expect to get what I requested. I didn't know this delivery attempt had even been made yet since there was no slip so I thought that the package was just slowly being delivered.

On 02/03/2009, the postman drops off the regular mail and doesn't even ring the doorbell AGAIN and this time leaves an orange slip. Well, three of us were home so any of us would of heard it and none of us did and trust me, that doorbell is loud. Due to the post office having limited hours of only being open M-F 8-5 and SAT 8-2, I was limited as to when I could go to the post office to pick up this item. So I called the automated system and scheduled for a redelivery for the next day, no problem right? WRONG!!!

So I went the first chance I could, which was on 02/07/2009. Of course they never have enough counter staff so you wait forever and a day just to be seen, before I handed her the slip I asked her when they stopped doing second delivery attempts and she told me that nine times out of ten they do not even get the redelivery requests from the automated system!? Then why print it on the card then!!!So I hand her the card and she is gone for several minutes before returning and she states 'we can't find this item, but my supervisor said that she put something on the cart for 2nd delivery attempt today but I do not know what'.

At this point, I didn't know that the second delivery attempt was on 02/04/2009, I thought that that was just the first. Well little did I know, after I log onto usps.com and check the status of the package and found out that it was the second attempt and that they had already sent it back to the vendor!? So because of their laziness and ignorance my package is back at the vendor and I got ripped off and lied to. Now here is what really got me, the usps.com website said that I was unavailable to delivery on the 01/31/2009, thats news to me! For 02/04/2009 it said insufficient address!?

So let me get this straight, the address was sufficient on the first attempt but he didn't want to ring the doorbell because that would of meant that he would of had to carry this package and god knows government workers hate to actually earn their keep in society the honest way, so he just decides to take the easy route and leave the package in his truck most likely. But the second time, my address was insufficient? Can we say falsifying federal documents???

They never attempted to deliver the package, so that is one federal document falsified, and they oddly said that the address is insufficient magically come the second delivery, thats falsifying a second document. Someone really just needs to sue the USPS and teach them a lesson is customer service! Long story short, I never got the package and I never get reimbursed for shipping!? RIP OFF!!!

• Ed
    edball Apr 07, 2009

I went into the branch office of the Hayward California USPS on Hersperian and hwy 92. I waited while the three filipinos got done jabberin in tagalog and decided to wait on me. I go into the Dusterberry Office in Fremont California and everyone is a very broken english speaking clerk. This is America and there is no 'Americans working there. I dont care what language you speak, but in my post office run by my government, speak english!!!

Angela S Sep 23, 2009

Today the mailman didn't pick up my mail or deliver my mail because there was a car in front of my mailbox. The street in front of my house is a public road. There is nothing to keep someone from parking there. I think there should be a law against holding my mail or not picking up the letters to be sent as long as the flag is up. I would appreciate your input on this. not the first time.

Also some of my neighbors. By the way, it is not my car in the way. I park in the driveway.

• Cu
    CustomerServiceDept Sep 23, 2009

It is like this everywhere. Yell at your neighbors.

MarC92 Jan 18, 2010

I have ordered 2 items online to be delivered to thru USPS. Neither of which I ever received. They were unable to tell where the product was and both seem to be lost after being received in ATL, GA. My grandmother also never had her medication delivered when it was shipped from FL. Also lost in ATL, GA!!! WTF????? They need a better system. From now on, I will require that anyone ships to me use UPS or FedEX. I have never had this problem from them.

• Bh
    bhunter10 Dec 09, 2010

This EXACT same thing just happened to me. I am in Nashville, TN and I moved on 9/15/10. Filed my change of address online at www.usps.com AND was charged the $1.

I received my change of address confirmation in the MAIL BOX but have not gotten any mail.

This has been going on for almost 3 months.

Today the post office (800 # and local office) tell me they have no record of my change of address.

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE?

stolen mail

The date is off it was some time ago, but the more I think about what happened to us the madder I get..A...

scam and cheating

You people are so negligent and very irresponsible when it comes to delivering something that should only take a very few days to get to it's destination it is not even funny. I am very displeased with your service and thought you were suppose to be good at delivering things on time i am taking my business else where at least i will get what i am suppose to on time you people can't even perform a simple task such as locating where the things should be without a tracking number. They never had to depend a *** tracking number a long time ago, where would you people be if you had to go that way, nothing to go by not even a tracking number that i say is really pretty bad.

terrible place to work in

I was hired on as a casual-mailhandler at the PDC in Knoxville, TN 2 August, 2008. I originally applied two...

due to having a dog

I have a dog yes a pitbull approximately 8 months old and during the day I leave my front window and door...

late delivery & postage date blackened

I received my Chase Visa bill with the payment due date of 09/04/08 on 09/03/08.

With only one day before it was past due I called the card company to let them know my situation. I was not very happy to learn that I would not receive an extension on this payment.

The Post Office had delivered my bill late and on top of that used a black marker to cover the delivery date on the outside envelope.

Not only did they make me have delinquent charges but they also deliberatly covered their mistake. This is a dishonest action and not to mention, it also ruins my credit history. I would appreciate a quick reply to my concerns.

• Do
    DONALD G.E. YOST SR. May 06, 2009

HOW, WHO, DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH ON.. MAIL BOX CLOSED BECAUSE MAIL BOX LEAKS WATER, AND HANDLE IS 1/2 WAY ATTACHED..? LIVED HERE 9 GOING ON 10 YEARS, AT :99 BRISTOL LANE MAGGIE VALLEY NC.28751-9632 MAILBOX CHANGED TO NEW ONE, WAS RECIVING MAIL WITH SAME ADDRESS, WENT OUT ONE DAY AND THEY CHANGED MY BOX TO THE DAMAGED BOX, MY MAIL GETS WET NOW ANDWILL NOT LET ME RECIVE AND SEND MAIL OUT OF SAME BOX AS ALWAYS, THEN THERE PUTTING MY MAIL IN ADDRESS 101 SAME ADDRESS, BUT THEY RENT THAT OUT TO SOMEBODY, IM IN BACK HOUSE AT 99 BRISTOL LANE AS ALWAYS, RENTING THIS HOUSE FOR 10 YEARS, DOES THE POST OFFICE HAVE A FORM TO FILL OUT ON OWNERS TO FIX THE BOX AND OR RETURN MY MAIL WERE IT WAS BEING SENT IN NEW BOX AS IT WAS... OR DO I HAVE TO CHECK 3 MAIL BOXES, AND OR GET AL MY MAIL WET WHEN IT RAINS..? MY MAIL SHOULD NOT GO IN TO 101 BRISTOL LANE, OWNERS SHOULD FIX, OR BUY NEW BOX FOR MY MAIL, IF THEY DO NOT WANT MY MAIL IN THERE BOX LIKE IT WAS FOR 10 YEARS.. PLEASE REPLY

• Mr
    Mr. Tejeda Oct 09, 2009

10.9.2009

TO: Whom it may concern!

CC: United States Postal Service
    475 L’Enfant Plaza SW
    Washington DC 20260-5801

Attn: Manager Natalie Sorvari & Mary-Joe-sarcastic and condescending attitude
    CC: Northland District consumer affairs-unresponsive!
    100 S. 1st street room 121

Discrimination employee misconduct complaint re: Location Two

Please properly, investigate

Sincerely and respectfully a concerned customer/consumer Mr. P. Tejeda

no mail delivery

I forwarded my mail online on *8/3/08 and confirmed with the Seattle, WA office that it was forwarded and...

not getting my mail

I am residing at 3401 s main street with my wife millicent l. Brodie - knight. My son dr. Mark knight and hi...

non-deliver of mail

In April of 2007 my son David Zoltowski filed a change of address form with the post office. Everything wa...

After this experience, I wonder who could provide better service than usps

Today before I went to school, I made my trip to usps that is not too far from where I live. I knew thi...

Forwarding mail

I submitted a temporary change of address on 27 June 08 to be effective on 1 July 08. On 6 July 08, my...

homophobia/sexual harassment/racial discrimination

I’m an African-American Lesbian and I’ve worked for the United States Postal Service since July...

a nightmare service location for mail delivery

In the last couple of years, the Cupertino postal office in California has been misdirecting my mails, losing my mails, and delivering mails to my mailbox that are not addressed to me. What is wrong with this postal office and the postmaster? I never saw this kind of low quality postal service before at any other location all-over the US.

Can anybody tell what the root cause is? Is it the incompetent postmaster? Is it the delivery person? What does it take to solve the problem? How can I complain directly to the USPS? Does the local government care this kind of problem?

• Bj
    BJR Jan 31, 2009

Our Village never had mailboxes until the last few years. I am an elderly person and cannot shovel snow however, I can drive my car to the post office. I have not received my mail for a week because the carrier can't get her car up to my mailbox. When the usps first wanted to put mail boxes in our community and tried to convince everyone in the village to get one (they were not required), they even offered to bring it up to your door if you didn't want to have a mailbox. Our Village has a post office and don't really need mail delivery. So, why can't they help out an older person when the mailbox is snowed in. This doesn't seem quite fair. All the mailboxes did was create an in town route which the government has to pay for. It just goes to show that as long as they were trying to get people to put up mailboxes, they would go to the moon for you but now that there are some in the community, they don't want to even go to your door let alone to the moon! IS THIS THE AMERICAN WAY??

took my money and my mail

Mailed 2 boxes to same address on the same day using Track and Confirm. Both boxes had 10 X 12 bright blue labels written on in Sharpie black pen. I paid for PRIORITY MAIL for a 2-3 day delivery. USPS advertises this everywhere and charges more for it. Both boxes made it to Denver in 2 days. 1 box delivered to its destination the next day. 2nd box disappears. 10 days later, Track and Confirm says my box is in Maryland but no one can explain, nor can anybody find my box. I've called customers service 4 times. I've been told a "supervisor" will call me back, but so far no call. My calls to customer service get a lot of I'm Sorry's but no action. USPS has taken my money, my property and gets away with it. At the very least, this is false advertising, fraud, a broken contract, and in my mind theft. I'm out the $25 priority delivery (which I now learn is not guaranteed), the contents of my box, the time effort and money to put the box together and mail off. No more boxes in the mail EVER!

• Da
    Dali Sep 24, 2008

USPS is not reliable for delivering packages on time. Do not use them if you want a pkg delivered in a timely manner. While they advertise 2-3 days for priority mail, my last pkg arrived in 5 days, long after the time I need the items. Of course, since they are government, one has no recourse.

• Kr
    Kristen Dec 26, 2008

Unfortunately, I was a first-time victim of stolen gifts this year. Several boxes I sent to different parts of the country arrived missing several items and had things replaced instead of the original hand-made/sentimental gifts I sent.

In one case a basil seedling plant was stolen and replaced with a blue book value on motorcycles and ATV’s… the gift was actually taped back up with this instead! Luckily my family thought this was fishy and called to ask me about it, otherwise I would never have known. This tipped me off to call and check on everything else and resulted in a very melancholy Christmas day as the amount of stolen items grew. (It was my first Christmas living away from home and it really added to the grief.)

It breaks my heart that you cannot trust the postal service. This had to happen here in LA because things were mailed to different locations. At this point it is only my word against theirs, but nothing was worth much retail value… just sentimental value, so I declined additional insurance when they asked. When I did so, the postal worker said, “Your loss” which I guess she meant! Considering I mailed everything way ahead of time and nothing was of much retail value, I thought this was a safe bet.

Since this is a federal fraud, the more instances they find of similar crimes will result in a greater punishment.

It’s hard to imagine anyone could sleep at night after stealing gifts with only sentimental value, but I guess anything is possible during these hard economic times.

• Fo
    Fonz428 Oct 06, 2009

I've seen these USPS people in action. The blame can be put on only one person; Postmaster General. When Porter took over in 2004 there was a surplus(sound familiar, like Bush) of funds available. He answers to NO one in particular so(actually he does but they don't care either) so he sits behind a larger Cherry desk making a measly $800, 000 with bennies waiting for retirement. Call your local post office see if you can find a Postmaster. I doubt very seriously because they were trained by the master.
    Sent a Certified letter a distance of 800 miles. USPS lost it, or couldn't tell me if the party every received it. Tracking a joke, to get extra funds. Means nothing unless you pay extra for items like "receipt return" or what ever the best money maker is. Funny part about the certified letter I sent and they(USPS) could'nt find, , , , , , , , well it happen to be a Passport with a Cashiers check and important docs, , , , , , , my wife and I flew to D.C. to personally renew her Passport, , , , , guess what, , , , , , , , it was sitting on the Embassy's desk. This happen in a period of 5 months. USPS had NO clue where or who delivered it! And didn't care.

• Do
    donewithsups Aug 04, 2011

Postmaster General
    U.S. Postal Service
    475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW
    Washington, DC 20260-0010
    Dear Mr. Postmaster General:

I am constantly appalled at the current idiocy of governmental agencies and workers. My husband has been a government employee all of his life, 30 years military, 15 state. We are very patriotic, our flag flies 24/7, lit at night as prescribed, but are still disgusted with the general stupidity of the system.
    Recently, I reused a couple of priority mailing boxes to ship something parcel post. I have been an avid recycler for over 30 years, long before it became public policy. More importantly, I first avoid wasteful packaging and design, then I re-use whenever possible. My packages were returned to me with a nasty note that looked like a 3rd grader had written it. It was clear that the boxes had been previously used and opened although I was careful to mark out barcodes and other markings. I fail to see how, legally, the USPS can claim that even after the original contract was paid and fulfilled (original mailing use) that the boxes are still their property and subject to ANOTHER priority fee. Following that methodology, the same box could net multiple fees if users were careful not to destroy it. The fact that I DO have the right to tear it to shreds and either trash or recycle it after the original contract is fulfilled is hypocritical…. and at the very least, ludicrous. Equally hypocritical is that the box is printed with an admonition to “please recycle” but USPS refuses to allow me to recycle it by using it for another shipment after it has already been used.
    Despite your irrational policy, I have found a solution. The same day I was forced to open and repackage my parcels, I directed every entity that communicates with me via USPS to change my billing/communication format to electronic and I signed up for electronic billing so that even my online checks are no longer mailed. I filed several “stop junk mail” items as well. Each day since this event I have taken EVERY piece of mail that enters my mailbox and called or written the sender requesting that they no longer send me communication through the USPS mail system. I will choose alternate shipping methods when I buy and, finally, I have renegotiated my account shipping fees with UPS and FedEx and will now use them exclusively. The few extra dollars going into the private economy will be worth it.
    I’m sure that your solution will be to raise postage fees. When that happens, rates at other shipping companies will become even more competitive. As the delivery schedule for those companies becomes more consistent, they undoubtedly will offer more services at even more competitive prices. No wonder USPS and the government in general is in trouble!
    I recall that many years ago I took the postal exam and scored 100% on it. After a couple of interviews, I was told by one employee that I had little chance of ever being hired because I was white (actually I’m part Native American, but do not use that fact to my favor). She told me that minorities got extra points and could exceed a score of 100%. Again, “nice”, “very nice”. While I absolutely agree that veterans might get extra points, (they actually sacrificed themselves for the government), I never understood why a person’s race should give them any advantage. Mine certainly has not. During my lifetime I have lost out on many things, despite the fact that my qualifications were higher, because of my race, not because of my ability, skills or character. As I get older, I can see that the government is often given to irrational thought and policy, which the USPS so deftly exampled recently.
    Since I do ship rather regularly, and did have some new boxes, I have “recycled” them into my recycling can as I will no longer need them and each box clearly directs me to recycle. Our local government will have to pay to have them recycled and energy and water will be wasted, but, apparently, that is the preferred solution of the USPS.
    Thanks so much for the enlightening experience! But, then, I’m guessing you care very little as you will still collect a very nice pension, far better that men and women who have sacrificed their lives, limbs, safety, health and families and until, recently, have been paid below poverty level in military service to our country. You should be very proud. I often wonder why postal employees go crazy and kill other employees; it would be far more legitimate if the consumers were wielding the guns.
    Nice job, hopefully more citizens will respond the same, and I’m sure they will!

• Cr
    cregal Aug 25, 2011

First off you used a priority box to mail something parcel post something very different than priority if you would have mailed that reused priority box for priority then you would not have received that box back. Parcel post means you are only paying for the parcel to go one way if the receiver does not except the parcel then its your responsibility to pay for it to come back to you, so I suggest that customers ask questions before they send out what ever it is that is being sent out. The public is not educated and get angry because they cant do whatever they want to do.

no mail

USPS carriers in Marion, IN have been missing whole streets! There is a bar at the corner and several of them are there daily.

We have expected mail but have not received any in over four days! We are constantly getting a different carrier.

Our complaint was glossed over by the post office. You would think that with the rising cost a friggin stamps the service would be better!

This is just another "Bushism" as far as I am concerned. We oay to keep the post office running and yet we are treated this way!

The USPS should be abolished in favour of email for everyone.

• Bo
    bobby Sep 11, 2008

Yeah this is why socialism will not work, government created jobs i.e. (Postal service, Courthouse) are for people that can't handle it in the private sector.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices