USAA / terrible place
I've been a member of USAA for quite some time, and over the years I've had nothing but praise for this financial institution. Regrettably, due to some financial restraints on my part, one of my credit accounts went into delinquency. While this is completely my fault and I'm in the process of trying to resolve, USAA has since blocked all on-line access to ALL of my accounts.
As I'm in the process of resolving this, I now have no access to online deposits, and they discontinued with next day deposits with UPS, nor can I accurately maintain my other accounts within USAA and pay bills accordingly or even deposit funds in a timely manner to pay the outstanding debt in question.
I admit, I was in the wrong with my delinquency, and although I'm trying to resolve, by not providing any access to my other accounts, (and apparently other people have the same problem) this is the set-up of an absolute financial meltdown for those with multiple accounts with this organization.
Astonishingly, even the Texas Banking Commission was surprised to hear my story.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- USAA Savings Bank - credit card division
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - spamming
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - usaa military affiliate visa & master credit cards
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - claims, customer service, electronic deposits, all equals time wasted
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - "secured" credit card cancellation