Having problems with USAA?

USAA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 17, 2007. The latest review FTD Flower was posted on May 11, 2021. The latest complaint dropped policy was resolved on Dec 06, 2014. USAA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 269 reviews. USAA has resolved 88 complaints.

USAA Customer Service Contacts

1800 531 8722 (Customer Service)
+1 210 531 8722 (Customer Service)
+1 800 472 8722 (Individual Retirement Accounts)
+1 877 899 6325 (Trust Services)
+1 800 258 4060 (Real Estate Rewards Network Assistance)
+1 800 531 8555 (Roadside Assistance)
+1 888 452 7754 (Auto Glass Repair & Replacement)
+1 877 314 2255 (Financial Planning)
+1 800 292 8294 (Survivor Relations Team)
+1 210 456 6310 (Accessibility)
9800 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, Texas
USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway, San Antonio, TX 78288-9876

USAA Investment Management Company
P.O. Box 659453, San Antonio, TX 78265-9825

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with USAA Customer Service. Initial USAA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for USAA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about USAA. Discuss the issues you have had with USAA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

USAA Complaints & Reviews

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]mortgage

I and my ex-spouse own a home together which he lives in. We decided to refinance and sadly chose USAA (we are both long time members). Boy was THAT a mistake! This should have been relatively simple and straight-forward, but after providing all the initially requested information for both of us, they asked for more... and then more... some of it patently strange or even bizarre - prove that you have unrestricted access to your IRA account... Now, I'm over 70, and have to take the RMD, which my account statements, and an additional special statement from my IRA account investment company that USAA had to have next, over and above the account statements, clearly shows that I do receive this every month direct deposit to my bank. When I asked what exactly they needed to show this "unrestricted access" they couldn't articulate it, just that I needed to provide that documentation! The morning my ex-husband and I were supposed to sign the closing documents (he is in one state, I moved to another state almost 1000 miles away) - AT THE SAME TIME - set up by USAA with the Title Company Service Link several days ago!!! - NOW I get a call from USAA saying NO YOU CANNOT CLOSE signing 2 sets of documents that we will marry together - YOU MUST SIGN THE SAME DOCUMENTS. This means that one of us signs MAYBE Today; then the title company must send the signed (by one party) closing document set to another servicing notary office, via FedEx, for them to then have the other party sign. I shudder to think what the next problem will be... This is NOT the USAA I remember!

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]auto insurance

The worst service I have ever encountered! I got car insurance with usaa, from the start they had issues with my billing and they fixed it! Well all of sudden I had 639.87 come out of my account when normally my bill is 289.97. I called upset and had a rude costumer service agent p9761 Andy, he said there is nothing he can do that every few years it will do this. I told him no I was not expecting this and I want the difference credited. He said he can't do it. So I told him to give me a manager and he told me no, they will not be able to do anything for you. I asked him again to give me a manager and he told me the same thing. I then said are you refusing to give me a manager and he said no and finally got a "manager" you can tell they totally talked before because Jordan p9765 came on the phone with an attitude and said no, the only way for my to get the difference back is if I cancel my insurance. Are you serious? Well I got a call from a manager, and pretty much told me the same thing. I do not understand why I was charged twice for 1 month of car insurance. I was charged $639 for 1 month on insurance!

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]unethical behavior and incompetent customer service when disputing debit transaction

I disputed a debit card transaction that occurred in February 2018 within the timeframe that USAA allows to dispute transactions. The transaction was with a "so called" plumber that, after attempting to fix a leaked I hired her to fix the leak occurred again and also happened in a second bathroom where there wasn't one initially resulting in me following up with her only to find out she contracted a carpenter to fix the bathroom toilets (which I was not aware of at the time of hiring) and her stating to me she would get that person back out to fix it, which I was not comfortable with since he didn't know what he was doing. She stated to me, which I have in writing that she would pay for someone else to fix it and I hired someone to fix it and she never refunded my money back to me.
      The bank, USAA, followed up with paypal which I used my bank account to pay through. The issue was never with paypal. I went through them prior to requesting assistance from the bank. They've changed their rules and could not help me. So I went through the bank to retrieve my money back from Beth Waller. They never followed up with her, they gave me the run around for over a month, "lost" the paperwork I sent in to confirm my story with text messages and my statement. USAA claimed I never sent the documents, one person would say they'd found it and that they would escalate the issue and then I'd follow up in a few days and another person would say that the documents were never received. Then it would escalate again because I would get upset and they sent me to some "Executive branch office" where they would claim they would have to reopen the case because it was closed for not receiving the documents. Then I would once again get upset since I was just told someone received them. They magically find them again in a location that they said the documents weren't suppose to be and they said again that since the dispute was closed that I would have to wait for someone to review the case again. Then I received another notice that they found nothing wrong and that the case was closed. Mind you no one ever called me to discuss the issue, they never disclosed who they were disputing the case with until someone out of the several people I spoke to let it slip that it was Paypal, which it never should have been with. Over a month of this back and forth of getting nowhere and the issue was dropped like a hot potato as if my dispute had no validity. I am beyond upset. This is $300 of my hard earned money and I'd rather not spend more money going to court. Usually I do not have a problem with USAA. But this was just unsatisfactory to the point where I have found another bank and I have removed most of my funds from my checking and savings. I don't feel comfortable with a bank handling my money when a dispute in question is not taken seriously.

United Services Automobile Association [USAA] — insurance and banking - cancelled due to past felony (22 years ago)

Last week I was notified by USAA that they were terminating their 25 year relationship with me. I have had...

USAAautomobile insurance

I have been with USAA for 32 years. I have always used their automobile insurance and have had a few minor claims. After receiving flood damage to my beautiful new Dodge Challenger R/T I was told by the repair shop to make sure I used OEM parts to repair the car. He advised me to make sure I had there OEM option on my coverage and that it usually only costs about $30.00 extra. He said that he had it. i called USAA and received 3 different answers/lies from 3 different "call center" employees. Each was clueless. In the long run, I found out that USAA does NOT offer ANY OEM repair parts.

BE ADVISED THAT ANY PART YOU REPLACE ON YOUR CAR THROUGH USAA INSURANCE WILL BE A RECYCLED PIECE OF GARBAGE!! You will have no choice but to replace your trashed car at your expense after they "fix" it with inferior parts!! Dump this company now!!!

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]online access to all accounts

Ostensibly a member-owned association, USAA provides insurance and financial services to current and former US military, as well as their families. I have been a USAA member for more than four decades. Reinforcing the bevy of negative comments at www.yelp.com/biz/usaa-san-antonio-4 and https://communities.usaa.com/t5/Banking/Letter-to-CEO-Stuart-Parker/td-p/118008, let me tell you how USAA CEO Stuart Parker and his staff defrauded and stole from me. And why a rotting USAA, once the epitome of integrity and member service, is likely to betray your trust, too.

USAA has deprived me of online access to my accounts. Why? Just because I will not answer a survey that begins with these outrageously intrusive questions:

1) What's your annual income?
          2) What's your primary source of income?
          3) What's your estimated net worth?
          4) Are you or is anyone in your family a senior foreign political figure or the associate of one?

USAA has no right to block online account access just because a member declines to answer (1 - 4). Not only did USAA do exactly that, USAA failed to remedy its wrongdoing, despite my multiple requests to fix things. It's a saga that reeks rot smacking of Wells Fargo. To preview USAA's tailspin, visit www.foxbusiness.com/financials/wells-fargo-refunding-tens-of-millions-of-dollars-to-customers-for-add-on-products-report and www.foxbusiness.com/features/wells-fargo-hit-with-2-billion-fine-over-faulty-mortgages. Wells Fargo shafted throngs of customers. Chances are USAA will shaft you. Facts (a - e) evidence how USAA has wronged all members; (f - m) chronicle USAA's rot in response to my attempts to get USAA to fix things. The totality of (a - m) foretell why USAA is likely to betray your trust.

a) USAA.com allows a logged-in member to bypass its intrusive survey three times, after which

b) USAA.com blocks the member from online access to his or her insurance and banking accounts.

c) The survey does not permit the USAA member to bypass or decline to answer questions (1 - 4).

d) To access his or her accounts online, a member must either truthfully answer questions (1 - 4), or answer them untruthfully. If truthful, the member divulges very personal information that USAA never required as a condition of online access to accounts (see (e), below). If untruthful, the member has lied. In either case, USAA is coercing members to answer (1 - 4), when USAA has no legitimate business coercing such answers (see (i), below).

e) USAA failed to give advance notice that answering coercive survey (1 - 4) would be a condition of online access. Ex-post facto, USAA holds hostage online access to a member's accounts.

f) To try to get USAA to fix (a - e), I placed a 24-Jul-2018 telephone call to USAA. Representative Jaritza identified herself as being in charge of the intrusive survey, and admitted forcing members to respond to it. Jaritza not only refused to make answering the survey optional, she denied my request to connect me with her manager. Nor would Jaritza even identify her manager. Jaritza stated that since Jaritza was in charge of the survey, her manager would simply refer the matter back to Jaritza. In bad faith, that is, USAA's Jaritza failed to redress the wrong (a - e) that Jaritza had imposed. Worse, Jaritza obstructed my attempts to escalate the matter. Danger, fellow and prospective USAA members: it's not about you, it's all about Jaritza the Shaft. Rotten.

g) In light of Jaritza's refusals, I redialed USAA at 11:20 PT on 24-Jul-2018. Although representative Tikwana tried to be helpful, she was, alas, not empowered to effect a remedy. While Tikwana could not connect me directly with Jaritza's manager, Tikwana did give me the manager's name: Samantha Patton. Via email, Tikwana asked Samantha to contact me; Tikwana assured me that Samantha would call me with 24 hours. This proved to be a bait-and-switch.

h) Twenty-fours later, and still no communication from Samantha Patton. By this writing, more than two weeks later, Samantha still had not reached out to me. Her failure exacerbates Jaritza's intransigence, and underscores the rot for which USAA CEO Stuart Parker is culpable.

i) In our 24-Jul-2018 conversation, Tikwana at first gave the impression that coercive survey (1 - 4) was justified by regulation or statute. At my behest, Tikwana looked up the underlying reason, per USAA internal files. Here's what she read to me: "customer diligence". In other words, USAA has no regulatory or statutory basis for coercing survey (1 - 4). If there were such a basis, then USAA would have given written advance notice, citing the relevant regulations or statutes; to be consistent, USAA would furthermore coerce answers to survey questions (1 - 4) as a condition for other-than-online access to USAA accounts. Busted: USAA has not blocked other-than-online access to my insurance and banking accounts. By telephone, for example, I have managed to file a homeowner's insurance claim, and to wire from my Federal Savings Bank account. Customer diligence is a disingenuous excuse: it doesn't even come close to passing the sniff test. Self-reporting is unreliable, and can hardly be deemed diligence. Other institutions, (e.g., Bank of the West) do not coerce answers to questions such as (1 - 4). Inescapable conclusion: USAA's coercive survey is fraudulent. Under CEO Stuart Parker, USAA fraudsters Jaritza and Samantha Patton have stolen services from me. Chances are they will steal from you.

j) Runaround rot: USAA rebuffed my repeated attempts to escalate and resolve the problem. On 25-Jul-2018 I reached Cynthia in USAA's fraud department. I cited Samantha Patton's failure to contact me, and explained to Cynthia why coercive survey (1 - 4) is tantamount to USAA committing fraud and theft of services. Instead of seeing to it that the coercive survey (1 - 4) no longer blocked online access to my insurance and bank accounts, Cynthia asked me whether someone in CEO Relations had contacted me. I told her that, on this matter, I had heard from no one at USAA. Cynthia said she would expedite CEO Relations getting in touch with me, soon. News flash: soon is fungible when dealing with Stuart Parker's rotting USAA. Two hours after my call with Cynthia, I re-dialed USAA. Representative Alex said that I should expect a call from a CEO Relations representative … after the CEO Relations representative had reviewed my case, within two to three days. Unacceptable: an additional two to three days, during which USAA.com would continue to block online access to my insurance and banking accounts. Alex mentioned that my case had been referred to a certain Julian Sapien (14+ years with USAA, see www.linkedin.com/in/julian-sapien-969a7662). Remember that name: Julian Sapien, pitiful poster child for the putrescence permeating USAA. And USAA CEO Stuart Parker is to blame.

k) Three days came and went, and still Julian Sapien had not contacted me. At 7:05 PT on Saturday, 28-Jul-2018, I telephoned USAA to ask why Julian had failed to reach out to me. Eventually, I was connected to Victoria D., who confirmed Julian's name, but who added that by "two to three business days" USAA really meant that it would take two to three business days for Julian to follow up with me. Victoria said that since "we don't work Saturdays", Julian really had until close of business on Monday, 30-Jul-2018, to honor the timeline that USAA had pledged. It was evidently lost on Victoria that she was working on Saturday. For the record, I noted that USAA representative Alex had not specified business days (see (j), above). Victoria furthermore asserted regulatory or statutory justification for USAA's coercing answers to survey questions (1 - 4). Citing Tikwana's refreshing candor (see (i), above), I disabused Victoria of this notion. That Victoria would defend the illegitimate survey (1 - 4) without first checking facts paints a tragic face on CEO Stuart Parker's leadership failures.

l) 30-Jul-2018 through 1-Aug-2018: Monday through Wednesday came and went, and still Julian Sapien had not contacted me. In light of USAA's bad faith, regulatory and legal avenues loomed increasingly probable. At 8:45 PT on 2-Aug-2018, I rang USAA's general number, +1.800.531.8722, and asked USAA representative Tony to pass me over to the company's Office for Legal Affairs. Instead, Tony connected me with Jerry, a financial advisor whom I (again) asked to pass me over to USAA's Office for Legal Affairs. Jerry asked what this was about. I summarized that I was trying to obtain the address for service of legal process for USAA's businesses in Washoe County, and that I wanted the legal basis for USAA blocking online access to my accounts. Instead of honoring my request, Jerry connected me with a representative named Janae. She could not (or would not) tell me why Julian Sapien had failed to ring me up on or before 30-Jul-2018 - nor why Julian had failed to phone me in the three days since 30-Jul-2018. Janae added that it would now take an additional two to three days, starting from 31-Jul-2018, for a CEO Relations representative (other than Julian Sapien) to get back to me. I declared this unacceptable, at which point Janae connected me with (wait for it) Julian Sapien.

m) Julian Sapien asked he how could help me. I said that he could start by telling me why he had not gotten back to me no later than close of business, Monday, 30-Jul-2018, as he was supposed to have done, and why I was forced to phone him. Julian Sapien replied that he had no answer for me. I requested to speak with his boss. He refused, "That's not what we do here; we don't pass the buck." The buck? Julian then asked me what this was about. I repeated my question first posed to Janae, "What is the address for service of legal process corresponding to USAA's operations in Washoe County?" Julian responded (incorrectly) that USAA no longer has a place of business in the county. I pointed out that that USAA has ATMs and at least one USAA-employed claims adjuster in Washoe County, so must have an address for service of legal process. Unresponsive to my request, Julian instead asked me to recount the problem from the beginning. At that point it became clear that Julian had no clue why we talking, and that he had never reviewed my case at all. The buck? Wantonly breaching his duty, Julian Sapien proved himself an untrustworthy buck. Evasive, lazy, refusing to own his poor performance, Julian obstructed dispute resolution. In so doing Julian Sapien aided and abetted USAA's fraud and theft of services. Julian Sapien: pitiful poster child for the putrescence permeating USAA.

That's how USAA CEO Stuart Parker and his staff defrauded and stole from me. And why a rotting USAA, once the epitome of integrity and customer service, is likely to betray your trust, too. USAA's refusal to connect me with its Office of Legal Affairs underscores how, in bad faith, USAA mistreats members.

This debacle would not have happened under USAA CEOs Robert McDermott or Josue Robles. For decades, USAA honorably lived up to its slogan, "We know what it means to serve". Revise that to reflect the ugly reality: "Under Stuart Parker, USAA knows what it means to shaft you".

Desired Resolution: Make it so that not answering the intrusive survey described above no longer blocks online access to my USAA accounts. Preferred: completely vanquish the intrusive survey. Alternative: make answering the survey optional in perpetuity, with a check box equivalent to "Never show this survey to me again". Perhaps simplest, from USAA's standpoint: for each question, include a selection "Prefer not to answer".

online access to all accounts
          online access to all accounts

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]service representatives and timely resolution of usaa responsible insurance claim

A USAA member hit my trailer 3 weeks ago. I contacted the agent immediately and they stated that it would be taken care of within days. It is now 3 weeks later and they still have not contacted the USAA member to resolve the accident. This is clearly unacceptable and after making several additional calls they continue to take no action. I am also contacting the overarching bureau that monitors insurance agencies to file a complaint. I was told USAA was a credible agency and they continue to prove this statement as incorrect.

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]banking

One definition of hell is doing the same thing over and over, but getting nowhere. This is today's USAA.

I've been a USAA member for 38 years. A once highly efficient and responsive insurance firm serving active duty military and veterans sadly has gone downhill. The large number of negative reviews bear this out. Frankly, I find them shocking.

Two years ago, I tried to set up a basic credit card account for my college-bound daughter. I wasted hours. Finally, I gave up and went with another bank. It took us ten minutes with that bank.

Recently, I sought to set up a simple checking/debit card account for my younger college-bound daughter. I thought, Heck. They can't screw that up, can they? Oh, yes they can! Hours wasted on the phone being sent from pillar to post. But in the end, USAA did set it up... Then they canceled it. Yes, canceled my daughter's account after all that wasted time. Why? Because they claimed we didn't respond to a request for some documentation (you guessed it - they had lost it).

We called again to try to reverse this stupid action. Two hours being sent on a wild goose chase - disconnected three times. Two reps confessed they didn't know how to resolve the issue. A security rep accused my daughter of kibbitzing with me (yes, her dad) and ordered her to hang up and start all over again. Enough!

Bank of America, here we come.

United Services Automobile Association [USAA] — car insurance

June 26, 2018 I am making a formal complaint about a claim I have with USAA Auto Insurance...

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]loan customer service

For the past three days I have been thinking of using usaa for a car loan from a private seller. However, I have been misquoted on the interest rates 4 times, sent the wrong paperwork, told I checked the wrong bx that does not even exist on the loan app, told they needed to call the seller and never called, told that the car was not worth 10 k and would have to pay out of my own pocket.

I have been a member for 31 years I do not allow you to have access to my banking needs due to the lack of trust I have with your staff and unprofessional tactics. If I ever use your services for anything other than home or auto insurance I will record it from this time forward.

I had a home loan with you at one time. I went to another loaner due to the piss poor customer service I receive. All of those retired generals run this company and they allow people to lie and treat veterans like [censored].

loan customer service

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]banking

My deposit here worker compensation check like we had the last two months. Every time they put a hold over half the check for seven days. This cause problem in paying bills that we are accounting on the whole check being release. So I call twice to get the hold release because our insurance is due on Wednesday and will be cancel on Thursday morning if the payment isn't pay. If it get cancel than I would have to pay the pass due and additional 350.00 to get the policy open again. I don't have that much money. When we had the money to pay the insurance but the bank was holding the other half of the check. So now if I don't have car insurance than I can't go to work and I would be fire for missing two days straight and than it would put my family on the street while USAA doesn't care about there military member. I'm looking for a different back and I will never bank with this bank. I will let my military buddy past the word that this bank suck and don't help there military member.

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]credit card / banking

On Saturday 8 June 2018 I was visiting Atlanta GA with my daughter to take her shopping to celebrate her high school graduation and starting college this fall. I was in the Apple Store to purchase a gift for my daughter and had my purchase declined (using my USAA credit card). I contacted USAA to assure them that it was me making a legitimate purchase and to remove any flag/restriction on my credit card. Understandably, this required answering several of their verification questions, which I did. After 4 to 5 minutes with the USAA agent, I disconnected believing that the issue was resolved and we would go on with our purchase and planned outings for the weekend out of town. The next attempt to purchase the item at Apple yielded the same result and after 20 to 22 minutes of waiting to speak to someone I was told by a person in their fraud (department) that my account was frozen because of suspicion of fraud. I was told it would be up to three days before I here from a representative from USAA regarding my account. Needless to say, I was shocked and way beyond irritated with USAA and the predicament I was put into. I was now stuck out of town with my child and without my credit card (I only use a USAA credit card) and a small amount of cash.

Needless to say, our stay in Atlanta came to an abrupt halt. We had to leave the mall, check out of the hotel, return a rental car (used the same card on 7 June '18 for the rental by the way, which they inquired about and I acknowledged as part of their verification that I was the person making the transactions) and I was on my cell phone driving to Atlanta airport having to borrow money to pay $846 in airline change fees.

The redress that I am seeking is a formal apology from USAA acknowledging no wrongdoing on my part and an admission of their error/mistake that flagged me as being someone they believe is engaged in fraudulent activity (something I have not and never would do). I also want to be compensated for the money I had to borrow as a result of not having access to my own bank account. These funds were used pay for airline change fees to fly back to my home town with my kid.

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]auto insurance

My brand new car was damaged by an insured of USAA 6/1/16. I have been trying to settle my diminished value claim but I keep getting stone walled by the adjuster. So I have requested contact with the CEO. Of course the adjuster is stone walling me on this as well. Time is running out. Knowing no lawyer would take a diminished value claim as there is no money in it for a lawyer usaa is dragging their feet on it. What recourse does a claimant have against a big company like this?

• Updated by MicheleH · May 30, 2018

I have two appraisals for within $500 difference yet USAA wants to offer me thousands below the appraisals

United Services Automobile Association [USAA] — auto insurance customer service

I had an accident on 05/06/2018 and this has been the worst experience I've ever had with a car insurance...

United Services Automobile Association [USAA]survivors relations team

This team is specifically set up to help with banking after the loss of a loved one, however they created more problems and difficulties than they have solved. It took four attempts to get a Letter of Instruction completed following the directions of the USAA Survivors Relations Team personnel each time to get my wife's accounts transferred to me. They were incorrect about how to go about getting the transfer to take place and I ended up talking to the JAG on base to get resolution. I asked them for all the reoccurring charges and ACH deductions she had from her account and they didn't provide an inclusive list and now I am dealing termination notices from the phone company and several online services, I can't wait for more of that fun, sending a death certificate and letter to transfer the account over to my payment account. Then they transferred my wife's auto loan over to a collection agency even though I had the money in the account to pay it off in addition they never sent be a bill to give me an opportunity to pay it off. Dealing with a collection agency is a lot like having a tooth extracted, I am trying to figure out why they would sent it to anyone outside USAA without talking to the customer first and see what they wanted to do, besides it was put in the Letter of Instruction that USAA had me sent in 4 times with a 5 to 7 day period between them. I am back at work now to and taking care of three children while dealing with the aggravation that the Survivors Relations Team creates trying to get closure with my wife's passing. I the same period I have dealt with three life insurance companies and have had good to great customer service (Northwest Mutual being great) and they were paying out money not transferring money around in accounts to the same family customer at the same address with multiple homes and accounts together. This defiantly isn't the same company I joined 20 years ago. It is probably time to start looking at alternative options because this isn't getting better anytime soon based on the worker and supervisors I have been dealing with (Noor and Anthony to name a couple) at the Survivors Relations Team.

USAA (United Services Automobile Association)customer service

USAA customer service isn't...it is indifferent, inept, unskilled, innocently or intentionally. I've searched the web and read other reviews of USAA beginning with the BBB site. Go to BBB and read for yourselves; amazingly uniform complaints. BBB Face page shows [25] Positive Reviews
                          [4] Neutral Reviews, [300] Negative Reviews, [329] Total Customer Reviews ; [1, 460] Total Customer Complaints . Frankly, my voice will be merely one from the chorus - USAA touts service but it's all talk, [TV ads] & no action. I'd summarize their service or lack thereof as "institutional indifference" combined with a lack of familiarity with the truth mixed together with incompetence, untrue, deceptive statements and practices seemingly designed to mislead or delay either intentionally or innocently.

Like the 10 or so other reviews on the first 3 pages of the BBB site, I'm cancelling my insurance and finding a more ethical and competent insurer. Are there any? While other insurance companies may stab you in the back, USAA stabs you in the front while saying how wonderful their service is… : better the ˌdevil you ˈknow (than the devil you don't)(saying) it is better to deal with somebody/something bad, difficult, etc. [other insurance companies] that is familiar[or expected] than to perhaps have to deal with somebody/something worse [USAA]

I have no claim issues. I'm not a disgruntled insured.

I'm a simple customer with a simple problem that USAA has botched so badly USAA's picture should be next to the Urban Dictionary definition of FUBAR.

USAA (United Services Automobile Association) — auto/injury claims and bank of america fraud processing/feedback/handling

Involved in an automobile accident on 6/16/2016. The claim was in late Sept. 2017. The claim check was mailed...

USAA (United Services Automobile Association)credit card

I have been with USAA for over 10 years. I have had a USAA credit card for about 7 years.. my limit was 6000. Honestly the second month of having this card, I was at least 1000 from my credit limit and a year after that only within hundreds away from my limit. I admit I did not wise up and gain control of my spending and learning about debt to credit ratio until more recently.in saying that throughout the years of me having this card my credit score has fluctuated from high to low to extremely low. Just three weeks ago I made a payment of 5800 to my card to clear my balance. I was so excited to finally get another chance at this credit thing... one week later resulting it was the end of the month I received a noticed of an credit increase of my score.. two days ago I received a letter fromUSAA saying they have decided to lower my 6000 credit limit to 2500 due to credit history and the high balance.. I felt so datum bamboozled. Feel after I paid the balance, they got the money now they lower my limit.. I feel so bamboozled. I am requesting my limit be back raised.

USAA (United Services Automobile Association)credit card

I've been a member for 26 years. I have 2 checking accounts, my auto insurance and my home insurance through you. I did have a credit card which I recently paid off. Back in 2016 I had 2-3 credit card advances. I have continued to be charged every month for both interest on the advance and separate interest on my balance and I've not complained. I paid off this card two weeks ago. Today I got charged $3.85 for interest on credit card advances. I've talked to three different people regarding this at usaa and they all refuse to drop the charge. When I asked how you could charge for something that you couldn't say I still had a balance on I was told that was how they do it. When I said I had clearly paid off my few cash advances ten times over and it made no sense to continue to be charged interest I was told that's how it's done. I had an 1800 balance I paid off two weeks ago and my last cash advance was so far back the rep had to search for it yet I got charged for interest yet again for it even though my three cash advances were far less than my overall balance! So how can you say I didn't pay the cash advance portion of my balance and then charge me interest for it??? I threatened to close all of my accounts over this and not one person felt this mattered. 26 years I have been a customer and youve made a ton of money off of me yet you can't waive a $3.85 interest charge that you can't even differentiate as to when a cash advance is paid off. I served my country and stayed with you because you seemed to care about your customers yet you want to try to get another $3.85 out of me over something you can't even justify! How can you say my multiple monthly payments that more than covered a few cash advances didn't cover them enough to not continually charge me interest for and even after I pay my entire balance off they continue to charge interest for.??? Well, buyer beware! I am now in the process of finding other auto and home insurance. Closing checking accounts as soon as I buy my new house by then end of spring. Rest assured I'm complaining to the BBB, the federal trade commission and any other government entity that is relevant to this and I'm making sure people know what you're really about! I can't even get a manager to bother to talk to me over this! Ridiculous!

USAA (United Services Automobile Association)online banking and insurance

Well, first of all every time I use my credit card in another state, it puts a lock on it. then when i call to unlock the stupid thing to put gas in my car, there are so many security measures that it takes an inordinate amount of time and self-defeating. there was a carefree attitude and even a couple of laughs. all while im trying to get out of nowhere NC. also, ive gotten ripped off there on an insurance claim. everything is really complicated. finally its sickening when they try to ct like their part of the us armed forces in thanking me for my service. they can thank me by not being a problem.

• Updated by Robert Richter · Feb 03, 2018

As an aside every time i go to this site, im subjected to a series of internet weirds (e.g. snafus) which could be classified as cyber attacks.