US National Bank / Collection Agency harassing me, posing as federal agents
This agency calls me repeatedly, 10-15 times in a row, before 7:30 AM most morning. On 12-15-2008 I received a call at my office. The individual, a male with a foreign accent, left a message on my voicemail (which I saved) reciting my full name, full address, and full SSN. Then he went on to identify himself as "Officer Shawn Baker" of the "United States Crime Suspect Department." He said I needed to contact him regarding a "very serious and time sensitive matter" and that I should "call back as soon as possible before something happens to you." "if you fail to return this call, I don't know what will happen to you, and you may be facing some shocking surprises and consequences at your job or home. Give me a call back or else only God can help you. Goodbye." He left this number: [protected] ext 1041
Then on 12-16-2008 they called me again and I mistakenly answered the phone. Same person with heavy Indian accent, identifying himself as the "Chief Investigator" and telling me that if I do not pay them $330 today, then they will "freeze my social security number" and I will no longer be able to work within the US. Also telling me that the Attorney General is preparing to file federal fraud charges on me if I do not pay immediately.
I requested information regarding the debt and they would not tell me what it was for. They said it was for a loan that was deposited into a Bank of America account. I've never had an account - EVER - with Bank of America. I told them I would have to see mailed copies of all documents supporting this debt, they said this was not possible and refused to send them. I asked them for this multiple times and was told that I "already had the documents when I took the loan" and that it was not possible to get any validation. I said thank you, and hung up on the loser.
Here are the phone #s they gave: [protected] ext 1041, [protected].
I have filed reports wtih the Attorney General's office (Texas) and the FTC - but what else can I do to stop these idiots from calling me?
More US National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - poor customer service 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - account overdraft fee
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service at valencia ca branch
- US Bank / US Bancorp - relicard website & customer service representative