US Bank / theft
Theft...how do you sleep at night knowing you stole from and honest man!!! I will let the world know that US Bank and its employees are common thieves!!! This is how you make their millions.
I would like to thank US Bank for STEALING my $63.60 payment from me. I paid my AT&T phone bill in good faith and had to report to you jerks that a $52.95 charge was not valid. In this process you decided that my AT&T payment was fraud and decided to take it as well. I sent you a faxed letter telling you this was a valid charge; you jerks proceeded to take the money back anyway causing my phone to be disconnected. Now you tell me it was paid to AT&T, and they deny it being paid since you STOLE from them as well. Then a lovely supervisors said it was legitimate and the money was US Banks "SIR WE DON"T MAKE MISTAKES"...
YOU ARE COMMON THIEVES!!!
It so nice to know that you have stolen twice from me, so this is how you make your millions...STEALING from common people. I'm sure some little girl or guy is going to send me an e-mail stating you aren't thieves it everything is on the up and up??????? Because you don't have the stones to call the person or face them straight up...
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls