US Bank / lease return nightmare

Richardson, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-231-9486
Lease Return Nightmare with US Bank:

In addition to the ridiculous charge of 200.00 for some scratches on my wheels, US has billed me for 3491.82 as an excess mileage charge. I was allowed 15, 000 per year (or a total of 60, 000) on a 4 year lease with Mazda for a RX8. The car was returned with less than 50, 000 miles (49, 407) to be exact and have been billed for over 79, 000 so odd miles. I have the end of lease odometer statement from July, my recent car inspection as of June, several recent service records from Town North Mazda and they still will not remove the charge.

The sales Director at El Dorado Mazda, has faxed the odometer statement 3 times or more to US Bank along with the recent car inspection report and they keep denying their receipt of the statements. Just how does US Bank do business if the sales director at a Mazda dealer, can not even get this resolved? If it was just a mistake, the first faxed copy from the sales director should have resolved the problem, but it still is outstanding.

I am not happy and will pursue this with the Better Business Bureau, Channel 5 or Channel 8 News and if need be, my lawyer. I am not paying for charges that I did not incur. US Bank is not a company I ever would do business with again.

Just thought everyone needs to be aware of this issue dealing with US Bank.

Thanks,

A Concerned Consumer
Br

Comments

Ha
  2nd of Nov, 2009
they are doing the same thing to me.
do not go to us bank.