Us Bank Reliacard / poor service
Us Bank... Reliacard Reliacard Double charged me for ATM withdrawl. Refused to look into it as ATM error! Ripped me off $40 Astoria, Oregon
I withdrew $40 from the US Bank using my child support Reliacard, issued by US Bank. The next day it charged me another $40 from the same ATM which I never went back to, I never even left the house that day!
I called Reliacard and they said I would have to file a fraud report as if someone stole it, but I never lost my card, I still have it. They advised me to call US bank if I didn't want to do that, so I did and they tell me they can not look up my account or tell me anything about it. I ended up filing a fraud report with Reliacard since that's the only thing I could do.
They sent me the papers, I returned them and 2 weeks later I get a message on my phone saying " I really hope somebody advised you that you need to go file a police report for this, and we need the report number...by Friday or else we will end this investigation." Well I was never told that I needed to do that by any of the 4 different people I talked to about this.
Since I didn't get the message till Wednesday, I said screw it. I didn't have time. This was completely ridiculous, there was no fraud, my card wasn't stolen. It was an ATM error or something that Im sure US Bank could have solved very easily if they would have just done something about it. $40 may not seem like much to a lot of people, but for an unemployed single mother, that's a lot to just have taken for no reason!
More Us Bank Reliacard Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls