US Bank / fees for ira certificates of deposit
I opened two small IRA Certificates of Deposit at US Bank - one in March 2009 and one in April 2010. In May of 2011 they send me a letter and are charging me a $30 per year fee on these accounts. I have almost 3 years left and am now required to pay $30 per year. I requested to take my money out of US Bank because when I opened the CD's they assured me there were no fees, but if I do I would have to pay hundreds of dollars in penalties. The only way I won't have to pay a fee is if I deposit $25, 000 which I can't afford to do. I have banked there for over 20 years and thought they were one of the few decent banks left, but when my obligations are met at US Bank, I am leaving the bank and drawing out my savings, checking and IRA.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - my small business management account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - consumer banking
- US Bank / US Bancorp - fraud department inaction???
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service with auto loan through us bank
- US Bank - property loss claim department